(OT) What's Up For The Weekend?

R. Rich

Me, I'm going to watch the Steelers-Browns game in Pittsburgh. It was an anniversary gift from my Steeler fan Mother to me and my Steeler fan wife. Beyond that, I'm just going to kick back and enjoy having Monday off. I'm sure there will be some drinking involved, though I'm not sure when and how much.

Me, I'm going to watch the Steelers-Browns game in Pittsburgh.  It was an anniversary gift from my Steeler fan Mother to me and my Steeler fan wife.  Beyond that, I'm just going to kick back and enjoy having Monday off.  I'm sure there will be some drinking involved, though I'm not sure when and how much.

61436[/snapback]

Who's R.Rich?

What's drinking?

And Who are the Steelers?

other than that, I don't have monday off and tonight im going out with some friends downtown WPB. Should be fun and too expensive. But its funny how a $9 doesnt sound so rediculous after you've had 5 of em.

Me, I'm going to watch the Steelers-Browns game in Pittsburgh.  It was an anniversary gift from my Steeler fan Mother to me and my Steeler fan wife.  Beyond that, I'm just going to kick back and enjoy having Monday off.  I'm sure there will be some drinking involved, though I'm not sure when and how much.

61436[/snapback]

Should be a good time. The QB the Bills should have drafted is playing for the Steelers... :lol:

Drinking? Lemonade? Careful man... ;)

WOO HOO!!

What a pain in the ass that is, right?

They've been up and down so much I dont call them shutters anymore I call them yo-yo's. Then there's the turbines, and every other freaking little thing around the house that has to be brought in.

Guest Ahr & Ahr & Associates
Who's R.Rich?

What's drinking?

And Who are the Steelers?

61442[/snapback]

Dear stevestojan,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

A romantic weekend down in PA with a visit to the ELK country. I'm taping the game.

I'm shocked!! How could you place romance higher on the scale than football!! Is this what an 0-3 record does?

Tonight - wild girls night out.

Saturday - cut the grass, clean the pool, sunbathe while watching OU vs. Texas.

Saturday night - An internet date (??)

Sunday - church, brunch, more sunbathing and watching the Bills on Directv at 3:15pm.

Perfect weekend.

Going for probably the last beach trip of the year to Wilmington NC. Got a place on the beach within walking distance of the two day '11th Annual Pleasure Island Seafood, Blues and Jazz Festival'. I'm sure there will be some drinking involved, though I'm not sure when and how much. ;)

Got some nice cold Sam Adams light to drink while I watch the Red Sox eliminate the Angels and the Patriots beat the Dolphins to set an all new win streak record.

61520[/snapback]

Just don't milk him too dry okay T? He needs to play at 4:05 PM that Sunday.

61436[/snapback]

Make sure you get a Primanti Brothers sandwich while you're here in pissburgh. a close second to a garbage plate.

Make sure you get a Primanti Brothers sandwich while you're here in pissburgh.  a close second to a garbage plate.

61610[/snapback]

Now that they have a location at Heinz Field, trust me, that is THE main reason I'm looking forward to going there!

Now that they have a location at Heinz Field, trust me, that is THE main reason I'm looking forward to going there!

61624[/snapback]

your situation is alot like mine. a bills fan with a wife who is a steeler fan. she is the reason I'm living here and not in Rochester anymore. When are you getting into pittsburgh and where are you staying? Are you going to try to catch the bills game after the steeler game?

your situation is alot like mine. a bills fan with a wife who is a steeler fan.  she is the reason I'm living here and not in Rochester anymore.  When are you getting into pittsburgh and where are you staying?  Are you going to try to catch the bills game after the steeler game?

61666[/snapback]

We'll acutally be staying at the Red Roof Inn in Monroeville. We're trying to hook up with the couple that my Mother got the tickets from (they're friends of the family and they live in Monroeville too) for dinner Saturday night.

We'll be driving back home after the game, but I might try to talk my wife into stopping at a sports bar or a place like Damon's so we can watch the Bills game.

We'll acutally be staying at the Red Roof Inn in Monroeville.  We're trying to hook up with the couple that my Mother got the tickets from (they're friends of the family and they live in Monroeville too) for dinner Saturday night. 

We'll be driving back home after the game, but I might try to talk my wife into stopping at a sports bar or a place like Damon's so we can watch the Bills game.

61669[/snapback]

theres a Damons in Monroeville and theres another one at a place called the Waterfront not too far from the stadium. Are you going to Buffalo for the steeler game on Jan 2? I'm coming up for that game.

theres a Damons in Monroeville and theres another one at a place called the Waterfront not too far from the stadium.  Are you going to Buffalo for the steeler game on Jan 2?  I'm coming up for that game.

61672[/snapback]

I may just have to go to that Damon's near the stadium, then. If I can hurry up and get there and get a seat, that is.

Am I going to the Steeler game? Oh yeah. Of the 9 Bills-Steelers games held at RICH, I've been to 8 of them and up until the '01 game, the Bills had won them all. I want payback this time!

61436[/snapback]

Tonight - Kicking back and relaxing...maybe finishing some stuff around the house and watching a little baseball.

Saturday morning - Going with wifey to take the two boys to "The Pumpkin Patch" and pick out their future Jack-o-lantern.

Saturday night - Going to dinner with my family for my birthday, which is actually on Sunday.

Sunday - Watching the Bills get their much needed and overdue first win. They wouldn't dare spoil my birthday, would they??

Monday - Off of work for Columbus Day but the kids' daycare is closed for a "teacher day", so my long weekend isn't so long afterall. ;) I may take them to see 'A Shark Tale'...going to dinner that evening with the wife's family for my birhday.

Tuesday - Going back to work to get some rest. :lol:

Tonight - Kicking back and relaxing...maybe finishing some stuff around the house and watching a little baseball.

Saturday morning - Going with wifey to take the two boys to "The Pumpkin Patch" and pick out their future Jack-o-lantern.

Saturday night - Going to dinner with my family for my birthday, which is actually on Sunday.

Sunday - Watching the Bills get their much needed and overdue first win. They wouldn't dare spoil my birthday, would they??

Monday - Off of work for Columbus Day but the kids' daycare is closed for a "teacher day", so my long weekend isn't so long afterall.  ;)  I may take them to see 'A Shark Tale'...going to dinner that evening with the wife's family for my birhday.

Tuesday - Going back to work to get some rest.  :lol:

61681[/snapback]

Sounds like a busy weekend, Ray. Don't forget to add "think of a way to get to the Bills-Ravens tailgate/game" to the list also.

Sounds like a busy weekend, Ray.  Don't forget to add "think of a way to get to the Bills-Ravens tailgate/game" to the list also.

61686[/snapback]

Not to worry, buddy...the wheels are in motion as we speak and I'm trying my best to work it out. Hopefully, I can let you know something by next week. ;)

You and Lisa have a safe and fun trip and DEFINITELY get the Primanti Brothers sandwich...I can vouch for it first hand! Yum!!! :lol:

I may just have to go to that Damon's near the stadium, then.  If I can hurry up and get there and get a seat, that is. 

Am I going to the Steeler game?  Oh yeah.  Of the 9 Bills-Steelers games held at RICH, I've been to 8 of them and up until the '01 game, the Bills had won them all.  I want payback this time!

61680[/snapback]

on a good day, it would be about 10 or 15 minutes from the stadium to the Waterfront, but right after a steeler game it will probably take longer because of the traffic. if you need directions, let me know

Saturday - watch youngest daughter perform with the cheerleading squad with SUNY Brockport. They go up three tiers on some stunts. She is a 2nd tier flier, but has not gone to the top yet (freshman rookie). Homecoming football game against St John Fisher.

Sunday - football on tv. If the weather is good a morning hike would be nice.