A Few Thoughts About The Game And The Bills

Bill from NYC

1) Forget the stats for this game. I cannot imagine why any Bills Fan would not want to keep London Fletcher on our football team in 07.

2) What I am telling you is that Jason Peters played at a pro-bowl level today. Can you even begin to imagine what he could do in 07 playing next to a true left guard?

3) It is hard to come up with words to say just how bad Tim Anderson is. As for Williams, horrid games are to be expected from a 5th round rookie but make no mistake about it, he was God awful, and I am being kind.

4) You see, Lee Evans is turning into a superstar before our eyes. Time for an extension? That's right......a !@#$ superstar.

5) OK, he was a guard, but a player named John (Hog) Hannah used to block superstar DT Randy White, and then kick the living snot out of a defensive back. What I am trying to illustrate is just how good Jason Peters has the potential to be.

6) In the "credit where it is due" dept., Whitner played well today.

7) You people worry too much about qbs in general. That said, JP got lucky today, but he also showed that he can make it in this football league.

8) Honestly, I never thought that I would see the day that Roscoe Parrish could win a game for the Buffalo Bills Football Team.

9) By the way, Jason Peters looks like a player. :D

10) GO BUFFALO BILLS FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!GO BILLS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, weren't you the one bashing Peters, thinking he'd never pan out?

And second of all, how did JP "get lucky?"

848453[/snapback]

"First off," no. How about F-NO!!!

JP got "lucky" in the sense that he got away with a couple of bad passes. His skills prevailed in that he was able to lead the team to a win against a good defense, and a team that was able to run against our defense.

Bro, calm down. :D:lol:

First off, weren't you the one bashing Peters, thinking he'd never pan out?

And second of all, how did JP "get lucky?"

848453[/snapback]

He was lucky to be born talented enough to run out of the pocket and throw a perfect sideline pass to Roscoe Parrish 30 yards down the field with 10 seconds left in the game.

:D

1) Forget the stats for this game. I cannot imagine why any Bills Fan would not want to keep London Fletcher on our football team in 07.

2) What I am telling you is that Jason Peters played at a pro-bowl level today. Can you even begin to imagine what he could do in 07 playing next to a true left guard?

3) It is hard to come up with words to say just how bad Tim Anderson is. As for Williams, horrid games are to be expected from a 5th round rookie but make no mistake about it, he was God awful, and I am being kind.

4) You see, Lee Evans is turning into a superstar before our eyes. Time for an extension? That's right......a !@#$ superstar.

5) OK, he was a guard, but a player named John (Hog) Hannah used to block superstar DT Randy White, and then kick the living snot out of a defensive back. What I am trying to illustrate is just how good Jason Peters has the potential to be.

7) You people worry too much about qbs in general. That said, JP got lucky today, but he also showed that he can make it in this football league.

8) Honestly, I never thought that I would see the day that Roscoe Parrish could win a game for the Buffalo Bills Football Team.

9) By the way, Jason Peters looks like a player.  :D

10) GO BUFFALO BILLS FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!GO BILLS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

848447[/snapback]

Go Bills, indeed. FINALLY, Roscoe into the gameplan. If he can emerge as a legit threat to complement Evans, we are going to have some fun watching the Bills in the future.

I was, however, SCREAMING at the defense that somehow found a way to blow it just when it had Garrard in a corner in that last minute. Fewell needs to ream those guys out -- they almost cost the team the game.

Losman wasn't lucky.  The TEAM was lucky.  A defense that can't stop a scrambling QB on 4th and 14 with the game on the line doesn't deserve to win the game.  Losman bailed out the D today, for a change.

848529[/snapback]

Perhaps I was harsh Coach. The early pass that was picked and fumbled and the pass that bumped off of the chest of a linebacker could have gone really bad.

He WAS able to lead the team to victory at the end.

I wasn't intent on bashing JP, just commenting about the game. He was good, and he was lucky. Is that better? :D

Losman wasn't lucky.  The TEAM was lucky.  A defense that can't stop a scrambling QB on 4th and 14 with the game on the line doesn't deserve to win the game.  Losman bailed out the D today, for a change.

848529[/snapback]

yes he did , superstar in the making :D

9) By the way, Jason Peters looks like a player.  :D

848447[/snapback]

11. Kelsay had a great game.

Lucky is not the right word to describe JP's performance today. I don't know exactly what is, but it is not lucky. JP made plays.

The Offensive Line is improved at pass blocking. Once our run blocking gets better (new guards please) our offense should start to click more. I think Pennington possibly has a future at RT.

Back-to-back game winning drives by JP, with clutch throws, is starting to win me over. If he can keep up this play he's our QB next season, no questions asked.

We need better defensive lineman. All of our D-lineman are great guys to rotate in, but not every down players right now (with the exception being Schobel).

I'm starting to wonder about Crowell. He seems to miss a couple tackles every game.

Did Spikes even play today?

Cieslak had a strong game, it'd be nice to see him get some more playing time.

Fletcher didnt have one of his best games but he needs to be resigned as long as he doesn't demand a contract that breaks the bank. Kelsay and Schoebel are starting to look like a top flight DE tandem. We definitely need a run stuffing DT opposite Triplett.

On offense we need to invest in the line.. period.