How are you gonna watch the game?

camcool21

Try Smokey Bones if you have one in your area.  Won't matter if you live in the Buffalo area though cause there is a blackout.

847063[/snapback]

I've done that twice now, and the food ain't half bad. I think they're owned by the same shop that owns Red Slopster.

Isn't going to matter whether you have Direct TV or not. As was stated, the game is blacked out within 75 miles of Buffalo. That even includes Syracuse as part of there viewing distance is within 75 miles. So you have to pick up Watertown, Utica, Binghamton, etc. However, no guarentee those cities are going to pick up Bills game either. They may show a different game.

Not gonna watch it

Not scheduled for CBS game

Don't have DirectTV and before this turns into a "Go get DirectTV" thread it's not an option.  It is available but I don't have anywhere to put the dish

847160[/snapback]

Isn't going to matter whether you have Direct TV or not.  As was stated, the game is blacked out within 75 miles of Buffalo.  That even includes Syracuse as part of there viewing distance is within 75 miles.  So you have to pick up Watertown, Utica, Binghamton, etc.  However, no guarentee those cities are going to pick up Bills game either.  They may show a different game.

847168[/snapback]

I live in Virginia so that's not my problem. If the game was sold out it would be shown on TV in those areas :angry:

I've done that twice now, and the food ain't half bad.  I think they're owned by the same shop that owns Red Slopster.

847113[/snapback]

They are. The food is ok. Its a nice place to watch a game though because you can pick the audio that you want.