Relax, it was only the Texans...

Kelly the Dog

Except that all three of those TD passes were excellent throws to fast receivers that were hit in perfect stride and basically no defense stops that kind of throw, by anyone, to anyone. So poo-poo the fact that the TDs were against a bad team, those three passes likely would have been scores against anyone.

Except that all three of those TD passes were excellent throws to fast receivers that were hit in perfect stride and basically no defense stops that kind of throw, by anyone, to anyone. So poo-poo the fact that the TDs were against a bad team, those three passes likely would have been scores against anyone.

842567[/snapback]

Stop using reason and logic in your posts. They are NOT welcome here. :doh:

842567[/snapback]

Those were three of the most perfectly thrown footballs I have ever seen. I'm talkin' laser...rockets....in exactly the right spot.

The fact that one came as he was falling over and about to get pummeled, and another won the game with 9 seconds left and no time outs, makes it that much sweeter.

You can't start a fire without a spark.  I think we saw JP's coming out party  :doh:

842841[/snapback]

That would be the best news all year if thats the case. If its the only significant progression this season I will be happy with that.

842567[/snapback]

No argument about the throw to Price, but I don't agree that basically any defense would let a WR get completely behind the defense, and just depend on the QB not being able to make the throw in order to stop the sure touchdown.

Let's be real here....

JDG

No argument about the throw to Price, but I don't agree that basically any defense would let a WR get completely behind the defense, and just depend on the QB not being able to make the throw in order to stop the sure touchdown.

Let's be real here....

JDG

842877[/snapback]

Ryan Fitzpatrick agrees.

Let's be real here....

JDG

842877[/snapback]

You might be right about the second Evans TD but on the first one that was an amazing throw. JP slips on the grass, regains his footing and with a D lineman bearing down on him heaves the ball down field without being able to step all the way into the throw...and it arrives perfectly in stride. It was the best throw he made all game.

You might be right about the second Evans TD but on the first one that was an amazing throw.  JP slips on the grass, regains his footing and with a D lineman bearing down on him heaves the ball down field without being able to step all the way into the throw...and it arrives perfectly in stride.  It was the best throw he made all game.

842881[/snapback]

I have posted elsewhere that that was a great throw.

I'm just pointing out that not every defense would bite on the double-move on the first throw, to say nothing of blowing coverage on a fly pattern on the second throw.

JDG

I have posted elsewhere that that was a great throw.

I'm just pointing out that not every defense would bite on the double-move on the first throw, to say nothing of blowing coverage on a fly pattern on the second throw.

JDG

842884[/snapback]

Time to give the Losman meter a slight adjustment?

bite on the double-move on the first throw,

842884[/snapback]

One of my pet peeves lately.

That was not a double-move and recently 80% of the time you hear an announcer mentioning it, it wasn't a double move then either.

One of my pet peeves lately.

That was not a double-move and recently 80% of the time you hear an announcer mentioning it, it wasn't a double move then either.

842897[/snapback]

My pet peeve is when the announcers call a play a reverse when it was just an end around. I happens just about every game.

Let's be real here....

JDG

842877[/snapback]

This has nothing to do with the Bills or Losman or the Texans or anything. IMO watching football, if you take any receiver with 4.3 speed and get him one on one and run him down the field and the quarterback hits him over the shoulder with a perfect throw in perfect stride it's a touchdown. Even if the DB didn't bite bad or had pretty decent coverage. There just arent many guys in the league with that kind of speed or ability to try to make a play and regain full speed. Any incredibly fast WR who does not have to break stride like that will score on a play like that.

This has nothing to do with the Bills or Losman or the Texans or anything. IMO watching football, if you take any receiver with 4.3 speed and get him one on one and run him down the field and the quarterback hits him over the shoulder with a perfect throw in perfect stride it's a touchdown. Even if the DB didn't bite bad or had pretty decent coverage. There just arent many guys in the league with that kind of speed or ability to try to make a play and regain full speed. Any incredibly fast WR who does not have to break stride like that will score on a play like that.

842905[/snapback]

So, in your opinion, the Nate Clements INT in that game was purely the result of a bad throw? That is, if the throw had been good, that play was unstoppable, right?

JDG