• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look amazingly similar to these....hmmmmmm

1998 A/C  575/326    Pct. 56.7    TD26    Int 28  Rate 71.2

1999 A/C  533/331    Pct  62.1    TD26    Int15    Rate 90

844024[/snapback]

whose stats are those?

Carr was the #1 pick in the draft so he will get more time than a late first rounder.

843957[/snapback]

You are not wrong(generally) with that observation. Logically though, when you think about it, it should be the other way around. A #1 pick will usually be closer to an NFL caliber QB than a late 1st rounder.....therefore you'd expect the late 1st rounder to take longer to develop than the #1.....therefore the late 1st rounder should be given more time to develop than the #1. The fact that it happens the other way around does not change the logic that it shouldn't.

This guy's

844037[/snapback]

See? I don't know why people can get on JP's case after looking at those stats. It's pretty evident Manning was pretty bad. And I bet those idiots who called for his ouster are probably feeling pretty stupid right about now.

Does anyone know what kind of offseason moves the Colts made prior to his 1st good year? I''d be interested to see what they did.

screw you people . WE WILL NOT BE DRAFTING A QB to replace jp

842153[/snapback]

I so hope you are right. For one game does not a quarterback make (example Rob Fing Johnson). But JP after a few weeks of regression moved forward with authority. If he can continue to do this for the rest of the year, we will be in good shape. If this was a one game phenominum, then there will be some serious hot stove football.

No....but it pretty much locks out using our 1st round pick next year from selecting a QB though doesn't it?

842171[/snapback]

No!

The coaches know it was only the Texans. It's just like Rob Johnson's game against the Chiefs. At the end of the day it means very little or nothing. One Sunday against a football team that hasn't won back to back games in 2 1/2 seasons is not a reason to throw away the future of the franchise.

Let's see what he does against a real team with a real defense. I forgot. We're not allowed to judge what Loseman does against good defenses.

5 Wins as a starter? None against a team over .500? That says it all.

They look amazingly similar to these....hmmmmmm

1998 A/C  575/326    Pct. 56.7    TD26    Int 28  Rate 71.2

1999 A/C  533/331    Pct  62.1    TD26    Int15    Rate 90

844024[/snapback]

LMAO

Yep. Those 52 TD's compared to Loseman's 18 is like looking in a mirror. :P

See?  I don't know why people can get on JP's case after looking at those stats.  It's pretty evident Manning was pretty bad.  And I bet those idiots who called for his ouster are probably feeling pretty stupid right about now.

Does anyone know what kind of offseason moves the Colts made prior to his 1st good year?  I''d be interested to see what they did.

844067[/snapback]

In 1996, the Colts drafted Marvin Harrison in the 1st round. In 97, they drafted LT Takik Glenn and RT Adam Meadows in rounds 1 and 2.

The foundation was being built before Peyton arrived in Indy in 98.

I agree J. P is the man read on

and see the real deal.

Ok lets get real I am a J.P. Losman Supporter.

his QB rating is over 80% add the stats from this game and he is close to

85. which is better than some of the best QB's in the league.

All this with a restricted play calling offense, Minimal Wide out's going out

in patterns, No tight end play. Then add poor full back blocking

and one of the worst O-Lines in football.

I think he has a bright future But the Bills need to get some help around him.

If he can have close to a 85 QB -rating and over 62% completion. Look at all the problems I showed above then just think for a moment what he could do with a little help.

So please have some foresite. The Bills were never going to the

Playoffs this year anyways, the goal was develop J.P and try and make some progress. I feel if you give Marv Levi 3 years they will be in the playoffs.

This is year one of the Levi Era . J.P. losman Is not the problem. we just need to fix our Offensive and Defensive lines and then we will see some serious Bills football like in the glory years of the early 1990's

Look and some of the QB Stats for the last 7 Qb's to face the Houston Texans

your so called great QB's that are on the list below did not even come close to

Losman's stats and he by far has the worst O-line of all the teams

except for The Dolphins. How about cutting the kid some slack.

Boy Eli Manning really tore it up and put up some great stats on his home field against the Texans

179 yards passing 1 TD, 1 pick this was at home in Giants stadium.

Please get off J.P. Lossman's back he has all the Tools a QB Needs to preform

and do well, he just needs some help around him.

Marv will get that for him

QB STATS AGAINST THE HOUSTON TEXANS FOR THE LAST 7 GAMES

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

J. Losman 26/38 340 3 1

---------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

D. Garrard 15/34 214 0 4

-------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

E. Manning 17/28 179 1 1

-------------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

V. Young 7/15 87 1 0

----------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

B. Leftwich 14/28 125 0 0

------------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

D. Bledsoe 17/28 168 2 0

---------------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

D. Culpepper 23/39 249 1 0

842337[/snapback]

Soo true ! Great post ! Thanks ! I hope all read and understand.

LMAO

Yep. Those 52 TD's compared to Loseman's 18 is like looking in a mirror.  :P

844314[/snapback]

Can't compare 2 yrs td's to JP's 18 games, but whatever.

Fact is, JP has the tools. Has the arm and athletics to get the job done.

I don't see the intangibles. When he's on the sideline he sits alone at the end of the bench and stares off into who know's what. After the PP touch, PP ran right past him and JP stood on the goal line all alone with his hands in the air.

I don't see 11 offensive players standing on the sideline, focused on making it happen.

JP has to bring the leadership or it's off to Rob Johnsonville.

You are not wrong(generally) with that observation.  Logically though, when you think about it, it should be the other way around.  A #1 pick will usually be closer to an NFL caliber QB than a late 1st rounder.....therefore you'd expect the late 1st rounder to take longer to develop than the #1.....therefore the late 1st rounder should be given more time to develop than the #1.  The fact that it happens the other way around does not change the logic that it shouldn't.

844051[/snapback]

Except high first rounders are generally on teams that give them almost no help, which is why so many of them never make it. Tim Couch immediately comes to mind. No line, no skill position players. Dude had no chance.

Can't compare 2 yrs td's to JP's 18 games, but whatever.

Fact is, JP has the tools.  Has the arm and athletics to get the job done.

I don't see the intangibles.  When he's on the sideline he sits alone at the end of the bench and stares off into who know's what.  After the PP touch, PP ran right past him and JP stood on the goal line all alone with his hands in the air.

I don't see 11 offensive players standing on the sideline, focused on making it happen. 

JP has to bring the leadership or it's off to Rob Johnsonville.

844330[/snapback]

Ah, so Peerless Price, one of the most selfish athletes I've ever seen doesn't go toward JP and it's somehow "his" fault? Ludicrous.

You are not wrong(generally) with that observation.  Logically though, when you think about it, it should be the other way around.  A #1 pick will usually be closer to an NFL caliber QB than a late 1st rounder.....therefore you'd expect the late 1st rounder to take longer to develop than the #1.....therefore the late 1st rounder should be given more time to develop than the #1.  The fact that it happens the other way around does not change the logic that it shouldn't.

844051[/snapback]

My logic is that the Texans have far more invested in Carr than the Bills have in JP.

screw you people . WE WILL NOT BE DRAFTING A QB to replace jp

842153[/snapback]

Hey, if JP wants to step to the front and play like a real NFL QB each week - not just one week - I have no problem keeping him around -- I just want the endless line of schmucks at QB to end in Buffalo. This isn't Miami where they are used to incompetence at the QB spot.

Let's see what he does against a real team with a real defense. I forgot. We're not allowed to judge what Loseman does against good defenses.

5 Wins as a starter? None against a team over .500? That says it all.

844313[/snapback]

You're right, yet again. Any quarterback would have been able to throw those balls that JP was throwing last week when he was finally given time.

Hitting Evans in stride for two 83-yard TDs...going five for five on the final drive with under two minutes and one timeout, only to stick it in the perfect place for Price to catch the game winning score with 13 seconds on the clock? Cakewalk. My grandmother can do that.

Plus, we were playing the Texans. Hmph. That's like playing the local Pop Warner league and in no way resembles a real NFL team.

Fuking team. When will they realize that winning only destroys this franchise.

LMAO

Yep. Those 52 TD's compared to Loseman's 18 is like looking in a mirror.  :rolleyes:

844314[/snapback]

Yea and look at the interceptions & completion percentage. You might want to think every once in awhile before opening your mouth.

Also, even though we played the Texans and won, the coaches aren't going to get rid of JP because he played a "bad" team. If anything, it has shown the coaches what JP can do when he has time to throw.

THANKS FOR PLAYING, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.