mead107

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
jp will pick it up a notch this week .

847655[/snapback]

And the ATrain will roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BUFFALOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

Heck you make it sound so easy! Like you said, "having other problems." Lets fix them, then pick up a FA, or draft a QB when they are fixed and we are super bowl bound! You know look what da steelers did with a rookie QB aftter they had all the other pieces in place..............oh thats right you want to get a QB first, with the same supporting cast so we are sure to fail some more.  :angry:

The QB is one of the last positions this team needs to worry about. But I guess if management continues with thier plan, you wont have anything to Beeeetch about.  :lol:

847616[/snapback]

And that happens all the time? If you want to sit back like the others and hope that lightning strikes the Bills like a few other teams? Go ahead. "Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round. So let's only draft QB's in the 6th round." thats how moronic some of you sound.

Instead of looking towards other QB's and declaring "that's what JP will be someday". Try looking at what Loseman is.

Why would Brady Quinn make the Bills better? His ability to read a defense? His ability to complete his progression? He may not have the arm Loseman has. But his football IQ is off the charts compared to Loseman who barely registers.

847512[/snapback]

I took the time to watch Brady Quinn play USC yesterday and what I saw was a quarterback who looked exactly how any pro quarterback would look behind our current OL: tired, dumbfounded and wishing he could someday be mediocre.

Booty schooled him all day long with passes Quinn could only dream about throwing.

In fact, ANYONE who thinks Quinn has the makings of an NFL quarterback is out of their mind. Against a real defense yesterday, the guy flat-out sucked and the only thing Munsberger could call him was "courageous." Yeah. He was about as courageous as a B movie horror flick chick walking into a room where a dozen people have already been killed "because she heard a noise." He showed the football IQ of a Bumble. And at least they bounce.

Good to see you're back to piss people off with your repetitive nonsense, DeLuca. I'm sure if we lose today, you'll be back to tell everyone why right after LSI Cadets starts a thread looking for someone to blame again.

Wow! Loseman just keeps getting better and better. First he was the next Drew Brees now he's the next Troy Aikman. Who would have thought that a fluke game against the Texans would have such impact.

Do you think th Jags will let Loseman sit in the pocket and stare down his receiver like the Texans did? Many of the fans must think so. that's why the game sold out as fast as it did after the HUGE victory over the Texans. Oh, wait a second :angry:

847510[/snapback]

Did you read in any of my words that I said he's the next Aikman, numbnuts? Your reading comprehension is on par with that of a second-grader.

You said nobody "mortgages the future" on a starting QB with that kind of record. I pointed out somebody with a worse record who was ultimately successful. That's it. The point was that Dallas was building a champion at that time and it TOOK TIME. If we hope to do the same it's going to take time.

Have fun sitting around praying for a loss this afternoon.

Did you read in any of my words that I said he's the next Aikman, numbnuts?  Your reading comprehension is on par with that of a second-grader.

You said nobody "mortgages the future" on a starting QB with that kind of record.  I pointed out somebody with a worse record who was ultimately successful.  That's it.  The point was that Dallas was building a champion at that time and it TOOK TIME.  If we hope to do the same it's going to take time.

Have fun sitting around praying for a loss this afternoon.

847700[/snapback]

This along with many of the posts on this thread is great stuff. Let the game begin!