Bills - Texans GAME Thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.  The play was run at 20 seconds left, A-Train ran 5 yards in zero seconds, and it all makes sense?

841450[/snapback]

There was 26 seconds after the 2nd down run. 3rd down play.... left 20 seconds on the clock. Then we punt. Friggin pathetic!

This sux....why wouldn't we at least try our 2 minute drill.

841441[/snapback]

I'm starting to think that he doesn't know what he's doing. His philosophy on D is not working and yet he continues to spin it's suckiness in the post game interviews. Our DT are a huge liability and it's very evident to everyone but the coaching staff. :blink:

Let's hope the coaching staff can make some adjustments to throw the Texans off their game, especially on defense. Our defense has been terrible. it's like our blitzers are running smack into a blocker.

I had a good feeling about this game for ouir offense, prior to game time, but didn't expect our defense to look this bad. I understand that teams cause turnovers, but sooner or later giving up huge chunks of yards is going to come back and bite you.

Be nice to see our special teams and return guys swing momentum back in our favor in the 2nd hald.