stuckincincy

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is your memory my man?

Colts average about 28 points per game ... our D held them too 17.

GB averages about 21 points per game ... our D held them too 10.

You were saying???

841402[/snapback]

i was saying ... that the bills gave up tons of yards, high completion percentages, and high ypc. they did force some turnovers, for which i am grateful, and they didn't really give up big plays. however, they generally manhandled on your run-of-the-mill, bread and butter nfl plays.

How is your memory my man?

Colts average about 28 points per game ... our D held them too 17.

GB averages about 21 points per game ... our D held them too 10.

You were saying???

841402[/snapback]

the Colts laid an egg last week, your blind if you couldnt see that

GB gave the game to the Bills with turnovers in the redzone, sometimes the better team doesnt win the game

Stupid.  Back-to-back runs of 4 yards on that drive!  Are you really this dumb?

841423[/snapback]

1-10-BUF11 (5:55) J.Losman pass short right to A.Thomas to BUF 15 for 4 yards (M.Greenwood).

2-6-BUF15 (5:23) A.Thomas left end to BUF 19 for 4 yards (K.Wong).

I think the question is, are you?

Stupid.  Back-to-back runs of 4 yards on that drive!  Are you really this dumb?

841423[/snapback]

Dude. It was ONE run of 4 yards ... the other was a pass ... and the Texans blitzed on 3rd down. Thomas would have been a dead duck. :blink:0:):D

Hahahahahaha 3rd and very long and we DON'T play the pass!!!!!!

841428[/snapback]

Dont you think we should have played the run ... by your theory the Texans should have ran it. After all they are averaging over 10 YPC

Not sure why we even have DLs out on the field. We should play five line backers and six DBs...the pass rush can't get any worse and maybe we could flood the middle of the field which appears to be wide open. This team is frustrating. The offense is clearly done with the game's scoring...better hope for some turnovers.

You try not to be negative with this team, but just when you think something nice is coming along in a game, the thing falls apart. Some turnovers may be the only salvation here.

Hey, I spoke too soon!

Our defense has no right to ever talk about the offense not doing it's part.  They have been giving up 400+ yards a game and coming up with some lucky turnovers to keep the scoring of the game down in our favor.

841394[/snapback]

I don't mind D has another lucky turnover. 0:) Luck or not, turnover is good. :blink: