Bills - Texans GAME Thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has our O actually scored 20 points or more on their own this year?  Is today the day?  I'll take this over the boring crap we've seen the last few weeks.  Just keep JP throwing.

841463[/snapback]

I'd rather be boring and win than losing and exciting...and this game is headed for a loss if our D doesn't make some halftime adjustments.

I wonder if the rest of the defense will come out of the locker room in the second half....they sure as hell were not on the field for the first half....leaving poor Nate to play all alone out there!!!

JP is lighting it up....let's hope the play calling doesn't go south in the 2nd half... and they actually make good adjustments.....

I'd rather be boring and win than losing and exciting...and this game is headed for a loss if our D doesn't make some halftime adjustments.

841471[/snapback]

Exactly. Looks like some of those people that wanted an exciting high scoring loss are getting their wish. If the defense can't step up, this as all the makings of a colossal loss.

quote=Nanker,Nov 19 2006, 03:27 PM]Boy! JP is on track to throw 438 yards today.

That ought to impress everybody.

841475[/snapback]

actually he's on pace to throw for only 20 more yards if you followed the 2nd quater :blink: Houston really controled the clock in the 2nd. Hopefully we can find a running game and do the same in the 2nd half. I could care less about total yards. WINS>>>Stats

841471[/snapback]

I've already made that assessment when I was jumped on and labeled a pessimist and told you go away. :blink:

Boo hoo, woe is me. 0:)

Exactly.  Looks like some of those people that wanted an exciting high scoring loss are getting their wish.  If the defense can't step up, this as all the makings of a colossal loss.

841479[/snapback]

Okay, so I'll start it now...Good Points / Bad Points of Todays game...Good Point - O came alive...Bad Point - were DOOMED.

Do the clothes make the women or do the women make the clothes?

841477[/snapback]

I think it's the face, followed by ample chestage, thin waist (yet not famine looking), nice normal hips, and............mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........so and so forth.

BRB, we need Kleenex. :blink:

I've already made that assessment when I was jumped on and labeled a pessimist and told you go away.  :blink:

Boo hoo, woe is me.  0:)

841481[/snapback]

Gosh, don't want to spoil the pity party, but there is a big difference between a hypothetical statement such as "this game will be an L if we do not make adjustments" and a speaking out of the ass pessimism that says "this looks like a loss."