Time To Take OJ Simpson

Talk about a total disgrace. It sickens me that this guy is even associated with the city of Buffalo. I saw a topic being posted a few days back about his new book (never viewed it though) so my bad if someone already brought this up.

840129[/snapback]

The queefs who actually think nice of him at Bills games ought to be shot! The man is guilty as sin; the corrupt LAPD screwed the rest of the country over with their stupidity.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Time to Take OJ Simpson Off The Wall of Fame""Talk about a total disgrace. It sickens me that this guy is even associated with the city of Buffalo. I saw a topic being posted a few days back about his new book (never viewed it though) so my bad if someone already brought this up.

840129[/snapback]

Oddly enough that's just how I feel about Teddy Roosevelt since I heard the Spanish didn't sink The Maine in Havana harbor. What did we get for his promoting this lie and pushing us into the Spanish-American war under false pretenses - Puerto Rico and the Phillipines and a bunch of dead Americans. Time to take Teddy Roosevelt off of Mt. Rushmore! :lol:

You will certainly never hear me say that the murders were not horrible and disgusting ... im saying that I believe the Wall Of Fame should be kept to ON FIELD accomplishments ... besides he is NOT GUILTY according to US courts.

840511[/snapback]

He was found liable for the murders. And his recent behavior sullies him even more.

It's absurd that he's being touted as a Buffalo hero. Eff him.

Actually moral character takes up most of my life.

Prove he is a murderer.

840855[/snapback]

He's at least 51% responsible for Goldman's death, and also found liable for battery of them both. (C'mon lawboy--study up on the torts.)

Battery. Of a woman. And it wasn't the first time.

And he's 100% responsible for this latest embarassment.

So he beats women. He is responsible for the death of a man. And he speculates as to how he would have cvommitted the murders. And your argument is "don't judge him" and "keep him on the wall."

Nice.

He was found liable for the murders. And his recent behavior sullies him even more.

It's absurd that he's being touted as a Buffalo hero. Eff him.

841398[/snapback]

Give me a break. That was civil court ... all you have to do is hint that he did it and you get the money. Preponderence of the evidence ... total crap IMO.

I never said they dont count ... im simply saying the burden of proof is much less. An innocent man could be found guilty in civil court rather easily. You have a tendency to put words in my mouth.

841674[/snapback]

Here's are the forks in your tongue:

he is NOT GUILTY according to US courts.

and

An innocent man [OJ in this instance]could be found guilty in civil court rather easily.

So which is it? was he or wasn't he found "guilty" in a US court?

Setting aside your lack of understanding of findings of liability and guilt (from a student of law no less), a court found him responsible for the murder of Goldman and battery of Nicole.

That you defend his on-field heroics and would pay public tribute to him is abhorrent.

Is this "hate the sin" and love the sinner? Buffalo can do better than pay tribute to a wife-beating murderer. What the guy did on the field can't be taken away--but there's no need to pay homage to him.

Here's are the forks in your tongue:

and

So which is it? was he or wasn't he found "guilty" in a US court?

Thats just me not thinking before I typed ... Substitute "US" and put in "Criminal" (sorry I figured that would be self-explanatory)

Setting aside your lack of understanding of findings of liability and guilt (from a student of law no less), a court found him responsible for the murder of Goldman and battery of Nicole.

In CIVIL court. The burden of proof is less.

Actually Im still working on my bachelors in Business ... THEN im applying/going to law school. Right now im merely taking interim law classes that they prefer (I know its ridiculous).

That you defend his on-field heroics and would pay public tribute to him is abhorrent.

Is this "hate the sin" and love the sinner? Buffalo can do better than pay tribute to a wife-beating murderer. What the guy did on the field can't be taken away--but there's no need to pay homage to him.

842177[/snapback]

Actually YES. Im not asking to put his name on the wall of fame. Im just saying that now that it IS up there ... dont take it down. If the question was "should OJ go up on the wall" then I would say NO.

He is not on the wall of fame for his personal moral attributes, but for what he did for the Buffalo Bills on the playing field.

For THAT, and that alone, he deserves to stay on the wall.

840163[/snapback]

I am surprised to read this comment from you.

I grew up watching OJ and I supoorted him, even when it became obvious that his trial was a farce. I don't know what is in the book, is it some kind of confession?

Right now I am so sick of his antics that if he were taken down I would not mind at all.

I am surprised to read this comment from you. 

I grew up watching OJ and I supoorted him, even when it became obvious that his trial was a farce.  I don't know what is in the book, is it some kind of confession? 

Right now I am so sick of his antics that if he were taken down I would not mind at all.

842435[/snapback]

I wouldnt cry over it either.

Its not a confession. Its him saying how he would have done it, IF he were the killer. The publisher is spinning it as his "confession" yet I read somewhere that only 1 chapter is on the killings. Who knows.