Time To Take OJ Simpson

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about a total disgrace. It sickens me that this guy is even associated with the city of Buffalo. I saw a topic being posted a few days back about his new book (never viewed it though) so my bad if someone already brought this up.

840129[/snapback]

We should change it to Nordberg. Nordberg was never capable of killing anyone.

Talk about a total disgrace. It sickens me that this guy is even associated with the city of Buffalo. I saw a topic being posted a few days back about his new book (never viewed it though) so my bad if someone already brought this up.

840129[/snapback]

Why? He hasnt been proven guilty of anything! :lol:

840129[/snapback]

He is not on the wall of fame for his personal moral attributes, but for what he did for the Buffalo Bills on the playing field.

For THAT, and that alone, he deserves to stay on the wall.

840129[/snapback]

i heard WHAM Mathews suggesting Bills remove his name after the season in the dark and see if anyone even notices. I am divided on this One he was a great player for the Bills and deserves to be on the wall but since he may now be confessing to killing two people I wouldnt be torn by the Bills deciding to do a midnight removal either

Yes, I couldn't agree more.

Signed,

Pete Rose

840179[/snapback]

Didn't Pete Rose only gamble while managing in the Majors?

If so, really it shoud not keep him out of the HOF as a player. He was a great player, just made some stupid moves as a coach.

As for OJ, unfortunately the guy was never convicted so its completly up in the air weither he did it or not (although I lean more towards guilty) and that was something that happened well after his playing career and anything he ever did in Buffalo as a Bill. His name is up there for his contribution as a Buffalo Bill, not for his post Bills work. heck, if thats the case, his name should have been removd long ago for his crappy acting.

He is a guy trying to make a buck right now and is doing whatever he can to get back into his previous rich lifestyle. I would not be surprised if this is all a publicity stunt and may not even be true, the book might all be lies and not exactly what happened that night.

I too though, could understand a decission from the Bills to remove the name, but would not sign a petition or protest to have it done.

remove him from the wall of fame. he was a great football player and deserves to be up there for his football accomplishments, however, he was accused of murder, then moved to florida to avoid payment of the guilty verdict he received int he civil trial, and now flaunts the murders for profit. No, he was never found guilty of the crimes, but come on now... Bob Kalsu, died in combat, Buffalo Bill, marv levy, World War II veteran, Buffalo Bill, fuggin OJ Simpson?? are you kidding me? At this point, since we don't have a buffalo bills hall of fame, you honor oj's playing career with distant memories, not something that national TV picks up during every field goal attempt.

and by the way, the bills would be cowards if they removed it offseason in the dark... remove his name DURING a football game... now that would send a statement!!

remove him from the wall of fame.  he was a great football player and deserves to be up there for his football accomplishments, however, he was accused of murder, then moved to florida to avoid payment of the guilty verdict he received int he civil trial, and now flaunts the murders for profit.  No, he was never found guilty of the crimes, but come on now...  Bob Kalsu, died in combat, Buffalo Bill, marv levy, World War II veteran, Buffalo Bill, fuggin OJ Simpson??  are you kidding me?  At this point, since we don't have a buffalo bills hall of fame, you honor oj's playing career with distant memories, not something that national TV picks up during every field goal attempt.

and by the way, the bills would be cowards if they removed it offseason in the dark...  remove his name DURING a football game...  now that would send a statement!!

840200[/snapback]

If anyone comes down, it should be Bob Kalsu. He may have been a great American, but he only played one year on the Bills.. on one of the worst teams in their history... so bad that we were able to draft OJ!

If anyone comes down, it should be Bob Kalsu. He may have been a great American, but he only played one year on the Bills.. on one of the worst teams in their history... so bad that we were able to draft OJ!

840208[/snapback]

after you're done with that pickax in OP, i believe the cardinals need your service about some statue that's cluttering their stadium entrance.

You don't get put up on the wall for being an upstanding citizen .... you get put on the wall for being a good football player.

Say what you will about O.J.'s life post football ...... but you must admit ..... he was a damn fine football player.

P.S.

some posters have brought up the name of Pete Rose and his gambling ..... IMHO, the fact of if he bet .... or if he bet on his own teams ...... and when he bet on them is a moot point. ........... for those of of us old enough to have had the pleasure of seeing him play through out his career it should be impossible to believe he ever "threw" a game, or played at a lower level then he was capable because of his gambling.

That said ............ if he is in the hall or not, does not diminish his playing career one iota ..... he acomplished what he acomplished. If the hall is supposed to represent the best players in the history of the sport, The hall is poorer because of Pete's absence ....... Pete Rose's acomlishments are not any less because he is not in the H.O.F.

I agree. He has become a total disgrace to himself and Buffalo Fans. They should take his name off the wall during a game.

No More OJ!! Put up S. Norwood #11 instead! He only killed everybody in Western New York! :lol:

840297[/snapback]

Norwood may have killed us, but at least we lived to talk about it....

You don't get put up on the wall for being an upstanding citizen .... you get put on the wall for being a good football player.

Say what you will about O.J.'s life post football ...... but you must admit ..... he was a damn fine football player.

P.S.

840325[/snapback]

Big deal. Not like the Bills won anything with the ahole. Name should be taken down. Ralph Wilson Stadium should'nt be dirtied with him.