Happy BIRTHDAY Ramius!!

Happy Birthday Brother... You seem like the kind of a**hole I could really hang out with... We'll have to go and have beers sometime, on you.

Have a good one bro, and set your alarm tonight - Im sure getting up tomorrow morning WONT be fun!

:w00t:

Oh, and if you go to Hooters, take more pictures

Happy Birthday!  Say hey to Keira for me

60407[/snapback]

Only about 10-12 more years til you don't think those young drunk a-holes in the end zone aren't so fun anymore :w00t:

That's out of line, stevewin.  Not everyone who sits in the end zone is................young.

60436[/snapback]

:w00t:

Don't I know it! There was a time when I used to be.............young!

Hey everyone...thanks for the shout outs...actually i am not that indisposed...went out for a few drinks after work with some co-workers, but my roommates and some friends are out of town and are coming back tomorrow, so tomorrow night is the big party...stoj, sometime we'll get some beers, hell i am only a few hours from ya, well ok, like 6 or 7...eryn, your damn right, i t was good to see rix get cenched, i hope hes started his last game as a seminole...

thanks again everyone, and Go Bills!!!!!!

Go Sox, Go Cards, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: yankees, but you yanks fans here are alright in my book :D