Testaverde to Patriots

Albany,n.y.

According to the local sportscast WNYT 13, & KFFL:

Patriots | Team signs Testaverde

Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:47:51 -0800

ESPNews reports the New England Patriots have signed QB Vinny Testaverde (Jets). Details of the contract were not disclosed.

Here's the ESPN link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2662075

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Jets game in the background while watching the Bills this weekend...Brady took an absolute POUNDING in that game. He was hit time and time again, and not just some little hits...he was getting absolutely leveled by the Jets. There were a couple where I was convinced there was no way he could get back up.

So maybe he's a little sore this week?

I watched the Jets game in the background while watching the Bills this weekend...Brady took an absolute POUNDING in that game. He was hit time and time again, and not just some little hits...he was getting absolutely leveled by the Jets. There were a couple where I was convinced there was no way he could get back up.

So maybe he's a little sore this week?

837187[/snapback]

awesome picture on your profile by the way, I'm sure he's sore.

This can't be true, If Brady was hurt in that game, Bruschi would have just healed him this week in time for the next game

Maybe this is just BB getting revenge on the Jets by bringing in a former player to steal their game plans, and show the league how much better he is by letting brady rest til the playoffs and play a career backup the rest of the year, BB you friggin genius!

Brady as the poster child for the league is over....without the gift calls he might not have 3 SBs....maybe they need to start bringing in some talent now to win.

The Pats GOT gift calls against the Colts and Jets...and still lost.

And I've been saying, while he's a good QB, switch him and Manning and Manning is the guy with at least 3 SB rings. Belichick, Weis, and Crennel were an amazing coaching staff.