Testaverde to Patriots

Albany,n.y.

Thats the second time today i heard someone mention Vinny Testaverde

Was watching a Simpsons re-run and they wanted Grampa to take a DNA test. Grampa said he'd take any test they want:

a DNA test

a blood test

a memory test

a memory test

Vinny Testaverde

Ferrari Testarosi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady took a terrible beating on Sunday and this is Belichik sending a message to his OLine.

You boys want to block for Tom Brady? Or Vinnie Testaverde? :lol:

Not to mention I bet he's worked with him before in Cleveland.

Brady took a terrible beating on Sunday and this is Belichik sending a message to his OLine.

You boys want to block for Tom Brady? Or Vinnie Testaverde?  :lol:

Not to mention I bet he's worked with him before in Cleveland.

837424[/snapback]

You would be correct. Belichick benched Bernie Kosar in favor of Testes Verde, and also coached in the Meadowswamp while Interceptaverde was wearing Jet green...

Where's Gifto when you need him? B-)

According to the local sportscast WNYT 13, & KFFL:

Patriots | Team signs Testaverde

Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:47:51 -0800

ESPNews reports the New England Patriots have signed QB Vinny Testaverde (Jets). Details of the contract were not disclosed.

Here's the ESPN link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2662075

837082[/snapback]

ill make a prediction if we see Intercepteverde start for Pats they wont be in the playoffs. this is ridiculous

Thats the second time today i heard someone mention Vinny Testaverde

Was watching a Simpsons re-run and they wanted Grampa to take a DNA test.  Grampa said he'd take any test they want:

a DNA test

a blood test

a memory test

a memory test

Vinny Testaverde

Ferrari Testarosi

837342[/snapback]

saw that last night and thought the same thing.....

Why did they pick him up? Is Brady hurt or is his backup hurt? How would his backup get hurt....I'm so confused.....

A surprising development.

I saluted Vinnie when he retired. He had a long career, and whatever one may think about his accomplishments, he was always a tough player who gave all he had.

He did PSU proud.

838023[/snapback]

:lol:

Yup, he sure did ...

My seats are behind the visiting bench. Last time Vinny's T was in town with the Jets, I thought about wearing my old Shane Conlan Penn State jersey and spending the whole game yelling "Hey Vinny, throw it to me!!!" He probably wouldn't have thought it was funny, though...

:lol:

Yup, he sure did ...

My seats are behind the visiting bench. Last time Vinny's T was in town with the Jets, I thought about wearing my old Shane Conlan Penn State jersey and spending the whole game yelling "Hey Vinny, throw it to me!!!" He probably wouldn't have thought it was funny, though...

838490[/snapback]

Lori, the link in your profile ... whose wedding is that?

Lori, the link in your profile ... whose wedding is that?

838497[/snapback]

Don't know them personally. Their names are Shane and Natasha; they first met at the infamous Pinto tailgate, so that's where she decided she wanted to get married. (Crazy Canadians, anyhoo...)

BUFFALOBART took the pix but didn't have a way to put 'em online, I had some 'free' webspace I wasn't using, so he e-mailed them to me and I slapped those pages together. Thanks for reminding me -- I'm about to dump the dial-up account that's hosting them, so I should probably do something about moving them if I want to save them...

Don't know them personally. Their names are Shane and Natasha; they first met at the infamous Pinto tailgate, so that's where she decided she wanted to get married. (Crazy Canadians, anyhoo...)

BUFFALOBART took the pix but didn't have a way to put 'em online, I had some 'free' webspace I wasn't using, so he e-mailed them to me and I slapped those pages together. Thanks for reminding me -- I'm about to dump the dial-up account that's hosting them, so I should probably do something about moving them if I want to save them...

838531[/snapback]

Thats a fun story ...