Levi Brown

Mikie2times

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it pains me to say this, as I am a Penn State fan, Levi is NOT having a solid senior season.  The entire OL, including Brown, stinks this year.

836403[/snapback]

Blue n white fan also..... and I couldn`t agree more,although Levi`s the best of the bunch(not saying much)watching penn states o- line is exactly like watching the Bills o-line....very,very painful to watch.

Blue n white fan also..... and I couldn`t agree more,although Levi`s the best of the bunch(not saying much)watching penn states o- line is exactly like watching the Bills o-line....very,very painful to watch.

836407[/snapback]

You said it, and, unfortunately, it ain't gonna get any better. Of the Rivals 100 OL prospects, Penn State has gotten a grand total of zero committments so far (actually, they've gotten zero Rivals 100 recruits of ANY position) and is on the short list of just one of them..........and they're the last team on that particular list. Guess that means we have to pray that they coach up these young guys, since we're not getting any infusion of talent for the O line via recruiting.

You said it, and, unfortunately, it ain't gonna get any better.  Of the Rivals 100 OL prospects, Penn State has gotten a grand total of zero committments so far (actually, they've gotten zero Rivals 100 recruits of ANY position) and is on the short list of just one of them..........and they're the last team on that particular list.  Guess that means we have to pray that they coach up these young guys, since we're not getting any infusion of talent for the O line via recruiting.

836409[/snapback]

If that's the case, based on this season's performance, we (PSU) are in BIG trouble....

;)

Has he really been that bad R.Rich? As you can see from my sig, I was hopeing he could solidify our RT position, since I believe we will pick 10-12th and just miss top LT prospects Joe Thomas and Sam Baker. I am hoping we can still land one of em' and have the unfortunate problem of deciding which tackle spot to play Thomas/Baker and Jason Peters at. ;)

Has he really been that bad R.Rich? As you can see from my sig, I was hopeing he could solidify our RT position, since I believe we will pick 10-12th and just miss top LT prospects Joe Thomas and Sam Baker. I am hoping we can still land one of em' and have the unfortunate problem of deciding which tackle spot to play Thomas/Baker and Jason Peters at. ;)

836431[/snapback]

Yeah, he's been that bad this year. I don't believe he's a bad player, but he is struggling this year, and it could cost him big bucks on draft day. Brown was a lock for a top 10 pick going into his senior year. Now, I'm not so sure.

If Brady Quinn is on the board when the Bills pick and they do not take him, I will never watch a Bills game again. The can take OL with their 2nd through 7th picks. They need a QB. The Bills have not had a good QB since Jim Kelly retired and it shows in the results year after year.

Offensive Lineman are hardly ever drafted in the first round and even more rarely in the Top 10 of the 1st round. Since 2001, a grand total of 22 OL have been drafted in the 1st round. Only 7 were taken in the Top 10. SEVEN in the last SIX drafts and only THREE since 2003!!!!!. People want to waste a Top 5 or Top 10 pick on an OL? That is just nuts.

You said it, and, unfortunately, it ain't gonna get any better.  Of the Rivals 100 OL prospects, Penn State has gotten a grand total of zero committments so far (actually, they've gotten zero Rivals 100 recruits of ANY position) and is on the short list of just one of them..........and they're the last team on that particular list.  Guess that means we have to pray that they coach up these young guys, since we're not getting any infusion of talent for the O line via recruiting.

836409[/snapback]

This years teams real young at every position,all we can do is hope and pray they all grow good together and shoot for the title in 08......Isn`t it fun having to watch both Morelli AND Loseman on every weekend? I myself can only handle one of those guys per weekend.

If Brady Quinn is on the board when the Bills pick and they do not take him, I will never watch a Bills game again. The can take OL with their 2nd through 7th picks. They need a QB. The Bills have not had a good QB since Jim Kelly retired and it shows in the results year after year.

836442[/snapback]

The typical know-nothing-about-football fan post.

Brady Quinn would be physically dead after four weeks behind this for-sh-- OL.

I have been to every Bills Home game (except two) since 1976 and have watched College & NFL Football every weekend for the last 30 seasons. I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know. I don't care if you have 190,000 posts. If you don't know me, don't call me a know-nothing fan.

OL drafted in the Top 10 doesn't happen very often and when it does it is usually a waste of a pick.

If Brady Quinn is on the board when the Bills pick and they do not take him, I will never watch a Bills game again.

836442[/snapback]

If this means you'll keep your mindless drivel away from here as well, i am praying we pass on quinn too.

Offensive Lineman are hardly ever drafted in the first round and even more rarely in the Top 10 of the 1st round. Since 2001, a grand total of 22 OL have been drafted in the 1st round. Only 7 were taken in the Top 10. SEVEN in the last SIX drafts and only THREE since 2003!!!!!. People want to waste a Top 5 or Top 10 pick on an OL? That is just nuts.

836442[/snapback]

Why is everyone thinking Quinn is gonna be so great? He plays for the best offensive coordinator in football. He has at least one 1st round wr and perhaps a 2nd rounder wr. Their rb will be a first day pick. A few players from their line will be drafted. Just because you are a great college player, doesn't mean you will be a great NFL. Look at Leinart. If the Bills don't go with a big man, I will never watch the Bills again. ;)