Levi Brown

Mikie2times

you can't read too much into one game. remember when mckinnie dominated freeney? i don't think there's a team in the league that would take mckinnie over freeney now (especially given mckinnie's lackluster performance this year).

btw, check out this nugget from pro football weekly "whispers" this week:

ORT Marcus Johnson has been the primary culprit for the Vikings’ struggles up front, but we hear OLT Bryant McKinnie hasn’t played up to his capabilities either. He was beaten for a blind-side sack and subsequent fumble in San Francisco and was overmatched by New England’s odd front in Week Eight. The Vikings had hoped Steve Hutchinson’s presence and nastiness next to McKinnie would maximize his natural talent, but Hutch has not rubbed off as intended.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+W...hispers2119.htm

836598[/snapback]

Thx - true enough, you can't judge by one game, and the only other PSU game I've seen this year in Notre Dame. Missed the Temple blowout.

Definitely agree with your earlier post that we seriously consider Levi Brown in round 2 if he's still there, but we take Posluszny in the first round if we get the chance, I think.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell that to Jonathon Ogden, Walter Jones and Orlando Pace.

And I'm not even sure Quinn is the best QB in the draft, that might just be Brohm from Louisville.

836547[/snapback]

Rutgers exposed Brohm. Put any pressure on him up the middle, and he turns into Drew Bledsoe.