And starting at QB for your 2007 Buffalo Bills...

Tux of Borg

My Webpage

Division III quarterback ties NCAA record for career touchdown passes

Posted: Saturday Nov 11, 2006 6:23 PM

EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. (AP) -Jimmy Terwilliger tied the NCAA record for career touchdown passes, leading East Stroudsburg to a 56-16 win over Kutztown on Saturday.

Terwilliger, the Harlon Hill Trophy winner as the top Division II player last year as a junior, threw eight touchdown passes to bring his career total to 148, tying the record for all divisions held by Justin Peery of Division III Westminster, Mo.

A four-year starter at East Stroudsburg (7-4), Terwilliger threw for 327 yards and rushed for 45 to finish his career with 16,064 yards of total offense, good for third in NCAA history behind Timmy Chang of Hawaii and Steve McNair of Alcorn State.

Evan Prall set Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference records with 50 touchdown catches and 4,093 yards receiving after catching seven passes for 101 yards and five touchdowns.

Prall and Terwilliger hooked up for touchdowns of 25, 4, 29, 5 and 6 yards. Joe Partridge caught the record-tying pass, a 19-yarder with 9:32 left in the game.

Matt Brunetti added 106 yards on 18 carries for the Warriors, who picked up 525 yards of total offense.

Kyle Spotts and Shane Martin each threw touchdown passes to Elfren Quiles to lead Kutztown (4-6). Martin added 67 yards to lead the Golden Bears on the ground.

Take a look at how Jim Ballard dominated in college & then try to remember his time with the Bills.

No way that low a level player starts as a rookie, odds say he's a developmental project at best.

Edit: I just looked him up, he's 5-11 190 lbs-forgetaboutit!

http://www.esu.edu/athletics/fb04/jterwilliger04.htm

My Webpage

Division III quarterback ties NCAA record for career touchdown passes

Posted: Saturday Nov 11, 2006 6:23 PM

EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. (AP) -Jimmy Terwilliger tied the NCAA record for career touchdown passes, leading East Stroudsburg to a 56-16 win over Kutztown on Saturday.

Terwilliger, the Harlon Hill Trophy winner as the top Division II player last year as a junior, threw eight touchdown passes to bring his career total to 148, tying the record for all divisions held by Justin Peery of Division III Westminster, Mo.

A four-year starter at East Stroudsburg (7-4), Terwilliger threw for 327 yards and rushed for 45 to finish his career with 16,064 yards of total offense, good for third in NCAA history behind Timmy Chang of Hawaii and Steve McNair of Alcorn State.

Evan Prall set Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference records with 50 touchdown catches and 4,093 yards receiving after catching seven passes for 101 yards and five touchdowns.

Prall and Terwilliger hooked up for touchdowns of 25, 4, 29, 5 and 6 yards. Joe Partridge caught the record-tying pass, a 19-yarder with 9:32 left in the game.

Matt Brunetti added 106 yards on 18 carries for the Warriors, who picked up 525 yards of total offense.

Kyle Spotts and Shane Martin each threw touchdown passes to Elfren Quiles to lead Kutztown (4-6). Martin added 67 yards to lead the Golden Bears on the ground.

832930[/snapback]

if we are goin to draft a q.b. in the next draft it will either be quinn or brohm. they are only feild generals i see this year in college, all the others look like system players . even looking past the stats

Brady Quinn.

834325[/snapback]

Are you Brady Quinn sphincter lovers serious?

This guy is a product of a system. He has no natural ability, no passion to win, no emotion.

(It's not that I've ever seen him play, because I haven't. He just plays for Notre Damn, and I hate pretty much everything that came out of the snot of "Touchdown Jesus". <_< )

This guy is a product of a system.  He has no natural ability, no passion to win, no emotion. 

(It's not that I've ever seen him play, because I haven't.  He just plays for Notre Damn, and I hate pretty much everything that came out of the snot of "Touchdown Jesus".  0:) )

834334[/snapback]

Quinn is the second coming

Quinn is the second coming

834347[/snapback]

lol i like that comeback...but oviously he has never watched quinn play, quinn only have one legitimate w.r. but he egts it done with alot of lackin support on the notre dame team this year....so i would love to see what he could do in our system, with a team that is looking for a leader

This guy is a product of a system.  He has no natural ability, no passion to win, no emotion. 

(It's not that I've ever seen him play, because I haven't.  He just plays for Notre Damn, and I hate pretty much everything that came out of the snot of "Touchdown Jesus".  0:) )

834334[/snapback]

That's good. You attempt to refute and then concede that you don't know what you're talking about. Genius.

if we are goin to draft a q.b. in the next draft it will either be quinn or brohm.

834329[/snapback]

After watching Brohm against Rutgers, no way. Brohm looks like a young Bledsoe back there when it comes to dealing with pressure.

Take a look at how Jim Ballard dominated in college & then try to remember his time with the Bills.

No way that low a level player starts as a rookie, odds say he's a developmental project at best.

Edit:  I just looked him up, he's 5-11 190 lbs-forgetaboutit!

http://www.esu.edu/athletics/fb04/jterwilliger04.htm

834322[/snapback]

taller than tarkenton.......0:)

so i would love to see what he could do in our system, with a team that is looking for a leader

834358[/snapback]

It would like to see him in this system too, I'd like to see what he could do when (unlike most college players/QB's) he actually plays behind an o=line with less talent that what he played with in college

I also think it would be funny to see Bill in NYC completly explude and disintegrate while spontaneously combusting after Marv does not go for a linemen.

Personnally I would also like to see him get picked up so we can watch all the anti JPer's on the board come out with their excuses why Quinn can't get it done on this team