Favorite Wrestler

This is a GREAT thread and I can't wait to participate, but right now I need to run outside to put an old refrigerator in my front yard next to the washing machine. I'll post when I get back.

832123[/snapback]

<_<:lol:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a GREAT thread and I can't wait to participate, but right now I need to run outside to put an old refrigerator in my front yard next to the washing machine. I'll post when I get back.

832123[/snapback]

I heard JP Losman is a huge wrestling fan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile we check into LABillsFan's secret lair :lol:

"What is this? Losman a wrestling fan? I didn't know. I hope BestBuy

is still open. I need to buy every wrestling video I can get my hands

on. If Losman likes wrestling? It must be cool"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<_<

Little Beaver, nice hair...

Sweet Daddy Siki, Cool Sunglasses , colored hair long before punks style

Whipper Willie Watson, great early wrestler

Macho Man Randy Savage and Elizabeth, They were such a team then she turned on Him

Bobo Brazil, his Coco Bonk was most devastating

It's Mr. Wonderful Paul Bearer, you idiot

832130[/snapback]

Two different folks.

Paul Orndorff ( mr.wonderful) played some pro-football as well.

Late in his career he torn a chest muscle and had one side of pecs removed, but still wrestled.

Man, that looked strange.

The only reason Hulk Hogan is not the greatest wrestler in the world is because after 16 starts, I know without question that JP Losman will never be a good quarterback in the NFL, and if we could just plug anyone else into the quarterback position, we will instantly start winning games and I will once again be able to proudly walk around with my Hulk Hogan lunch box and action figure.

832133[/snapback]

Right on.

The Great Wrestlers

Ric Flair: No one even comes close to the Nature Boy. Heel or Face he was the best at his game.

Arn Anderson: Yeah I'm a 4 Horsemen fan, and The Enforcer was one of the greatest. No one could do the DDT any better than AA, not even Jake"The Snake"Roberts.

Chris Benoit: His toughness and ferocity coupled with his ability was why he was exciting to watch.

The Midnight Express: I always thought the Bobby Eaton-Stan Lane combo was the better version. An exciting tag team.

Mike Rotondo: Solid wrestler, great heel, and always had great matches.

Terry Funk: Middle-aged and crazy, and still going I believe.

Cactus Jack: This guy was insane with some of the things he did.

Vader: I've never seen a more athletic big man in wrestling than this guy.

Jushin"Thunder"Liger & The Great Muta: These 2 Japanese wrestlers were very exciting to watch. Liger was great with all the aerial moves, whereas Muta was just as fantastic as a mat wrestler.

Jim Cornette: Piper was the best wrestler on the mic, Cornette was the best manager on the mic.

Dean Melenko: The man of 1000 moves was great to watch.

Ricky Steamboat: His matches with Savage & Flair were the greatest.

The Worst Wrestlers

Hulk Hogan: Not any bit of wrestling came from this guy.

The Ultimate Warrior: See Hogan

"Hacksaw"Jim Duggan: Oh look, I can raise my thumb to the crowd! I can say "HOOOOOOOO"! I can carry a 2X4! But I can't wrestle worth a sh--.

Brutus Beefcake: Only move was the sleeper hold.

832123[/snapback]

You finally get that '78 Trans Am restored yet, or is the engine still hanging from the oak tree out front?

You finally get that '78 Trans Am restored yet, or is the engine still hanging from the oak tree out front?

832250[/snapback]

It's almost done. Once the black paint dries I'm picking up Sally Fields and we're gonna run from Jackie Gleason.

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin',

We're gonna do what they say can't be done.

We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.

I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run.

<_<

I grew up with Southeastern Championship Wrestling. The stable included:

Tennessee stud Ron Fuller

Robert Fuller

The New Zealand Sheep Herders

Austin Idol

Bob Armstrong

Mr. Olympia Jerry Stubbs

Arn Anderson

The original Midnight Express

Jimmy Golden

Leaving out the classic old-timers like Bruno Samartino and Dominic Denucci, I always liked the funny guys, like The Fargo Brothers, Classy Freddy Blassie, and of course...

Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan

Guys like Orndorf and Piper are classics, but I am suprised no one picked one of my all-time favorites...

Jesse 'The Body' Ventura

And I am shocked - shocked, I say - that no one has mentioned the 'Wild Man' from the pampas of Argentina...

Pampero Firpo

Years ago, there was a great conversation as to who the best wrestler was/ is.  I start the thread again:

1) Hogan

2) Andre

3) Sheik

4) Flair

831888[/snapback]

how come so many wrestlers are dead? rick rude, big boss man, van ericson brothers, owen hart, andre the giant, mr. perfect .... heck even Miss Elizabeth is dead