justnzane

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drunk, so bare with me....

Rightous Brother - You've Lost that Loving Feeling

840571[/snapback]

Alchohol and sex are not always a good mix...many lose that loving feeling if they have too much booze in them...nothing to be ashamed of! :D

My next vote:

"He Stopped Loving Her Today"- George Jones

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline

840994[/snapback]

last nite at the toga party, we (25 of us) were singing together that song... "Bom bom bom"

but for next lack of contribution to this thread I'll put up another party anthem Tenacious D- Tribute

Will this thread ever stop in a week? :o  :lol:  :lol:

841059[/snapback]

I asked myself that a few times, thinkin that this thread wouldn't last two days on the front page OTW. but hell i guess i am contributing to the madness some more, and at least it isn't to the length of these two dandies :Son of Satan thread (68 pages) and Err America (26 pages now)

I asked myself that a few times, thinkin that this thread wouldn't last two days on the front page OTW. but hell i guess i am contributing to the madness some more, and at least it isn't to the length of these two dandies :Son of Satan thread (68 pages) and Err America (26 pages now)

841062[/snapback]

This thread will never last as long as Son of Satan, Horrible Human Being, What are you listening to, or Rettatta

***EDIT****

Rutgers lost. :lol: