• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don McLean - american pie

Edit: Just realized someone else already said the above. I change my pick to:

Bush - Glycerine

834926[/snapback]

If you go to dinner and order the Chateau Brion, only to find out someone else in your party has already ordered it, do you then say, "In that case, please give me a steaming pile of Yak Dung."?

Jimmy Buffett - Mother Ocean

Drinkin, and it seems good right now.

832794[/snapback]

BoondckCL, I'm feeling your taste in music, all great songs you've thrown out there. But, you mean "A Pirate Looks at Forty," thats the song's name.

For my next song...

Deep Purple

"Smoke on the Water"

If you go to dinner and order the Chateau Brion, only to find out someone else in your party has already ordered it, do you then say, "In that case, please give me a steaming pile of Yak Dung."?

835056[/snapback]

Usually i would just go across the street to buckets of sh--. I'm not a big fan of their food but atleast they have Pepsi.

Hell yes. Though I prefer "Here Comes a Regular" or "Bastards of Young." :doh:

835870[/snapback]

The Mats are, for me, the last great rock-n'roll band. I love so many of their songs, but "Color Me Impressed" was the first one I had ever heard. I saw them at Septembers' one night, around 1987, they did this song, and I was colored impressed...Westerberg was the man, at one time....

This once every six hours thing should be changed. Make it three or four.

836022[/snapback]

I might grant that rule.... Actually sure... four hours. seems fair, I put the time limit in play so no just throws a ton of songs up like crayonnz did

that in mind, mountain- "mississippi queen"