New Concept here, All-time great songs

justnzane

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you are wrong this time.  Judy Garland starred in The Sound of Music and Sang the signature song.  Julie Andrews played Mary Poppins. 

I think you know these things are true but you are trying to trick me into clicking your Peter Pan links.  I'll have none of that.  Nice try though.

832605[/snapback]

You are possibly the biggest idiot i have ever know. Julie Andrews starred in both sound of music and mary poppins. You're a fool.

Sound of Music

Wizard of Oz

If you wont look at it. Everyone else can look at it and see how much you suck at life.

Well you are wrong this time.  Judy Garland starred in The Sound of Music and Sang the signature song.  Julie Andrews played Mary Poppins. 

I think you know these things are true but you are trying to trick me into clicking your Peter Pan links.  I'll have none of that.  Nice try though.

832605[/snapback]

What is wrong with you? He is right. Jeez.

As for my song, first but not last...

Odis Redding - Sittin' on the dock of the bay.

More to come in six hours.

832339[/snapback]

One of my ltime favourites.....along with Bohemian Rhapsody & Piano Man voted by jzmack & yourself.

My vote.....hmmmm......It seems the 80's isn't getting many votes..my song is.....

Tainted Love - Soft Cell

My second day vote:

"Heroin" by the Velvet Underground...amazing piece of work. I remember hearing it for the first time, when I was about 15. It was a snow day from school, I was up all night listening to the radio (the great old WIZARD FM- "Oil of Dog" show with Gary Storm for you old timers!), and it came on. I remember just being mezmerized by it...I stopped whatever it was I was doing (likely makin' ceiling wax!) and just listened...I had never heard anything like it before. It made the hair on my arms stand on end...

My second day vote:

"Heroin" by the Velvet Underground...amazing piece of work.  I remember hearing it for the first time, when I was about 15.  It was a snow day from school, I was up all night listening to the radio (the great old WIZARD FM- "Oil of Dog" show with Gary Storm for you old timers!), and it came on.  I remember just being mezmerized by it...I stopped whatever it was I was doing (likely jerking off!) and just listened...I had never heard anything like it before.

832791[/snapback]

FYI, i did change the rules, you can now post a new song every 6 hours.

You are possibly the biggest idiot i have ever know. Julie Andrews starred in both sound of music and mary poppins. You're a fool.

Sound of Music

Wizard of Oz

If you wont look at it. Everyone else can look at it and see how much you suck at life.

832670[/snapback]

Hey Dunk,

You're so mad you can't even form sentences?

Don't get so bent out of shape. Everyone is wrong sometimes, even you. Judy Garland and Julie Andrews are both good singers who are ugly. Judy even gave birth to Babs, another good and ugly singer. So you got them mixed up, big deal. There is no need to write poorly and keep trying Peter Pan links.

Julie Andrews WAS famous for two movies but it wasn't Mary Poppins and the Sound of Music, it was Mary Poppins and Thouroughly Modern Millie.

P.S. Why should I trust you to be correct when you can't even get your own screen name correct? The phrase is HunkyDory not HunkyDunky. :P:doh::doh:

Last dance with Mary Jane by Tom Petty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcAhMFUaNtc

This was the first type I saw the video.  Definitely not what I expected but interesting none the less.

832857[/snapback]

Great Song, Definitely a pothead's anthem. now where is the bloodshot eyes smiley? hell this will have to do :P

Welcome to the Jungle baby!  You're gonna die!

832890[/snapback]

Great Song to jam before a game or while tailgating

Derek and the Dominos- Layla