wal-mart

mead107

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will put ads on tv touting christmas .

will change the name on its decoration shops to christmas shopand pipe in christmas carols .

about time . i love christmas

830681[/snapback]

That's awesome....I love Christmas too. I enjoy flipping the station to some of those all christmas music stations time to time on the drive home....its pretty relaxing

Christmas music is nice & relaxing.  Christmas shopping and all the assclowns it brings out, sucks.  One of my least favorite holidays.

830823[/snapback]

My favorite holiday, but shopping is my least favorite activity. Hate that chit. Get in, get what you want, get out. That's the secret, but it still sucks.

My favorite holiday, but shopping is my least favorite activity.  Hate that chit.  Get in, get what you want, get out.  That's the secret, but it still sucks.

830827[/snapback]

Buy.com

Amazon.com

newegg.com

no waiting in lines

no strangling elderly paying with all pennies

no feeling guilty for walking past the salvation army bell ringer when you've just donated to 4 other bell ringers in the last 3 hours

no waiting in lines

no feeling guilty for walking past the salvation army bell ringer when you've just donated to 4 other bell ringers in the last 3 hours

Recently, I have done all of my shopping online. Much better.

Problem is all the assclowns are all in the streets anyway. Christmas turns normally benign assclowns into belligerent assclowns.

That's awesome....I love Christmas too.  I enjoy flipping the station to some of those all christmas music stations time to time on the drive home....its pretty relaxing

830798[/snapback]

Even "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time"? Hey, I worship the Beatles and therefore believe Sir Paul to be a God...but that is one POS song.

Buy.com

Amazon.com

newegg.com

no waiting in lines

830833[/snapback]

You mean those guys with the bells? Uh oh... I thought that was the Christmas-sized "give a penny, take a penny."

I'm a liberal, I only recognize "Celebrate Our Monkey Ancestors" day.

830687[/snapback]

:P:lol:

Funny... speaking of Darwin, my grandfather's first and middle names are "Darwin Charles."

I like getting together with the families and whatnot, but the political correctness and droves of bargain hunting female-hygine-bags make it nothing more than a stress inducer now.

I've never understood people that seek to erase the identity of other people's culture simply because they don't share them and don't want to feel excluded. When I lived in Thailand I didn't have a problem being reminded of the Buddhist holidays and even took part in some of them even though it wasn't my religion. I'm no longer Christian, but I still love to know that CHRISTMAS is right around the corner.

I like getting together with the families and whatnot, but the political correctness and droves of bargain hunting female-hygine-bags make it nothing more than a stress inducer now.

The big stress inducer is also being on the roads with 15 million other folks trying to get somewhere. Fun. :rolleyes: