wal-mart

mead107

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will put ads on tv touting christmas .

will change the name on its decoration shops to christmas shopand pipe in christmas carols .

about time . i love christmas

830681[/snapback]

Hell yeah. If if you're not Christian, "Merry Christmas" is still just a good old fashioned nice thing to hear.

-Jeff

do you really have 760 posts in less than a month?  :doh:

830709[/snapback]

Uhhh...yeah. :doh: But 400 of them are telling Holcomb's Arm he's an idiot, which doesn't take much time.

I'm a little more surprised that I've built an entertainment center, written two databases, and read eight books in the same time.

Uhhh...yeah.  :doh:  But 400 of them are telling Holcomb's Arm he's an idiot, which doesn't take much time. 

I'm a little more surprised that I've built an entertainment center, written two databases, and read eight books in the same time.

830713[/snapback]

if you would have bought the ENT center, hired someone to write the DB, and watched the movies..you could have like 1400 posts

if you would have bought the ENT center, hired someone to write the DB, and watched the movies..you could have like 1400 posts

830719[/snapback]

And had a sh------- entertainment center, a sh------- database...and as of yet no one's made a movie about the history of mud.

Yes, I read a book about the history of mud. I do things like that. I don't know why either.