My predicted post-game quote

Rubes

They just kicked out Ass.......classic quote by Jim Mora Sr. that I heard 10 years ago when the New Orleans Saints where whipped.

830069[/snapback]

"We just got our ass totally kicked. We couldnt do diddly poo offensively. We couldn't make a first down. We couldn't run the ball. We didn't try to run the ball. We couldn't complete a pass. We Sucked. The 2nd half we sucked. We couldn't stop the run. Everytime they got the ball they went down and got points. We got our ass totally kicked in the 2nd half. That's what it boiled down to. It was a horseshit performance in the 2nd half. Horseshit I'm totally embarrsed and fully ashamed. Coaching did a horrible job. Players did a horrible job. We got our ass kicked in that 2nd half. It sucked.. It stunk"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout " We just are not executing and its the mental mistakes that are putting us behind"

829914[/snapback]

I really liked this one from earlier in the season when they lost to the jets:

"You can't beat yourself and then also the other team" (referring to turnovers and stupid errors)

Indianoplis 97 Buffalo 3

"We just got our ass totally kicked. We couldnt do diddly poo offensively. We couldn't make a first down. We couldn't run the ball. We didn't try to run the ball. We couldn't complete a pass. We Sucked. The 2nd half we sucked. We couldn't stop the run. Everytime they got the ball they went down and got points. We got our ass totally kicked in the 2nd half. That's what it boiled down to. It was a horseshit performance in the 2nd half. Horseshit I'm totally embarrsed and fully ashamed. Coaching did a horrible job. Players did a horrible job. We got our ass kicked in that 2nd half. It sucked.. It stunk"

830191[/snapback]

Dude, yours is the best post I've read in weeks.

If Jauron ever said anything like that, particularly the "poo" reference I would build a shrine to him right after I got done crapping myself.

"Honey, Im not getting Sunday Ticket next year. I'll just get used to watching the Niners l"

Said by me at 12.09 PDT after watching Losman getting sacked yet again. The resulting fumble setting up Peyton for yet another TD pass to Wayne and a relaxing 31-6 3rd quarter Colt lead.

Juron in response to why he went for it on forth and 27 from their OWN 1 yard line...

"The defense was exhasted from running up and down the field all afternoon. We figured if we didn't convert, they would score on the next play and the defense would at least have the kick-off and another 3 and out to rest."

"Of course we're disappointed. We cant keep making dumb penalties. We're beating ourselves. We've all got to do a better job, its not just JP. Coaches, Defense, everyone. I thought we did some things well, especially on special teams, we moved the ball well at times. You've got to hand it to the <insert opponent's name here>, they are a very good team. We'll just get back to practice and get ready for <insert next opponent's name here>"

There. A copy and paste press conference you can depend on every week.

7 years tested and proven.

“The Colts are who we thought they were!” Jauron said, yelling at the top of his lungs and pounding on the podium at his postgame press conference. “Now, if you want to crown them, then crown them! But they are who they thought they were! And we let them off the hook!”