Faith Hill reaction to losing at the CMA's...

LabattBlue

she was being playful .

i would like to play with her  :P  :w00t:

828294[/snapback]

Thats the first thing I though when I watched it. Knew she was on camera and was just playing around. I too, would like to play around with her. Maybe her and a Sara Evans country fried steak sandwich? Me being the fried part.

But how do you know?

You know the sayings "talk is cheap" and "actions speak louder than words?" Take a look at the nervousness on her face before the winner is announced, then her "WHAT?!" and the scowl on her face afterwards as she turns to storm off. Even though there was a camera in her face, she couldn't hide her emotions. If she were joking, she would have said "WHAT?!" and then smiled to the camera and clapped for Carrie.

And I like(d) Faith Hill. But sometimes, somewhere along the line, even truly nice people start to believe they're God's gift.

Seemed pretty fake to me.  If she really felt that way, why didn't she say "WHAT?" to someone around her instead of looking directly at the camera?

829496[/snapback]

Bingo!

I thought it was funny. She would have looked confused and done a WTF? instead of just "What?" if she was throwing a tantrum. She did look nervous beforehand, but was just playing off a little disappointment with some humor.

If you wanted to get a good camera shot, you should have seen what a few of the Bills did and said right after Losman threw the cross-field pass on 4th down at the end of the Jets game.

Bingo!

I thought it was funny. She would have looked confused and done a WTF? instead of just "What?" if she was throwing a tantrum. She did look nervous beforehand, but was just playing off a little disappointment with some humor.

829597[/snapback]

The fact that she looked right into the camera should dismiss any doubt that it was nothing more than a joke.

Holy crap. You can almost smell the sun-tan oil on that picture.

828676[/snapback]

Seriously. What's up with the grossly tanned look people seem to be going for? I saw Dancing with the Stars for the first time yesterday and everyone looks like fried chicken.

Seriously.  What's up with the grossly tanned look people seem to be going for?  I  saw Dancing with the Stars for the first time yesterday and everyone looks like fried chicken.

829695[/snapback]

WTF is up with that show period!!! Shame on you for watching it. :D

Just watched it again.  That was NO joke.  I doubt Faith planned it all out that if she lost, she was going to say to a camera (that she probably didn't know was going to be there) "WHAT?!" after throwing up her arms and then storming off said camera.

829903[/snapback]

The thing that makes it look real to me is that right as they are about to say the name of the winner, she puts her arms up as if to say, " Yep, I won" and then when she hears the name she gets mad.

But I don't know, the whole thing seemed weird.

WTF is up with that show period!!! Shame on you for watching it. :D

829808[/snapback]

I was at someone else's house and they had it on. But really it didn't seem that bad. I know nothing about that kind of dancing and it doesn't really interest me, but if I were in to it I would think the show would probably be great. Interesting to see Emmit Smith doing well.

Just watched it again.  That was NO joke.  I doubt Faith planned it all out that if she lost, she was going to say to a camera (that she probably didn't know was going to be there) "WHAT?!" after throwing up her arms and then storming off said camera.

829903[/snapback]

How could she not know the camera was going to be there? There was a camera on every nominee whether they were backstage after performing or still in their seat in the crowd.

It was a joke. Her reaction was so animated and over the top that I can't believe that's a sincere reaction. And who looks directly into a camera when they're having a spontaneous reaction? Like if someone jumped out from behind a curtain and scared her, would she look directly into the camera and scream or would she just jump and forget the camera was there?

How could she not know the camera was going to be there?  There was a camera on every nominee whether they were backstage after performing or still in their seat in the crowd. 

It was a joke.  Her reaction was so animated and over the top that I can't believe that's a sincere reaction.  And who looks directly into a camera when they're having a spontaneous reaction?  Like if someone jumped out from behind a curtain and scared her, would she look directly into the camera and scream or would she just jump and forget the camera was there?

830003[/snapback]

Except like I said, I really think she so expected it to be her that when the name was called she thought it was hers. Watch her reaction when the name is called. Yes, she looked into the camera, but when she first did her reaction was more like ...."me?", and then it suddenly changed to "WHAT!?". And she said it and immediately moved off camera. Even before she made her statement, when I first saw it my first thought was that she was joking. But the more I see it the more I think it was real.