1. 1. Did you VOTE today?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be better off posting this on the Off Topic board. Most people that visit the politics board are the ones that actually care about politics, and will most likely be voting. The off topic board will probably get a slightly better sample. Unless of course you are trying to find out just how many jokers that post about political stuff actually go out and vote...in that case, good work.

Good idea, I just put a link over there which I hope does not get moved to PPP.

It will be OK I think, if people behave!

I was looking for a wider view, not just the lunatic fringe. :blink:

You might be better off posting this on the Off Topic board.  Most people that visit the politics board are the ones that actually care about politics, and will most likely be voting.  The off topic board will probably get a slightly better sample.  Unless of course you are trying to find out just how many jokers that post about political stuff actually go out and vote...in that case, good work.

828103[/snapback]

You might be better off posting this on the Off Topic board.  Most people that visit the politics board are the ones that actually care about politics, and will most likely be voting.  The off topic board will probably get a slightly better sample.  Unless of course you are trying to find out just how many jokers that post about political stuff actually go out and vote...in that case, good work.

828103[/snapback]

So because I avoid PPP like the plague it means I don't care about politics? Last time I visited I left without the tips of 3 fingers. :lol:

sorry if this is getting into the agenda thingy. :blink:

So because I avoid PPP like the plague it means I don't care about politics?  Last time I visited I left without the tips of 3 fingers.  :lol:

sorry if this is getting into the agenda thingy. :blink:

828209[/snapback]

You got off easy. I guess you didn't try passing stupidity for metrics however. :P

And it ought to be illegal for the networks to cover any of the voting until the polls are closed. 

No agenda implied.

828217[/snapback]

Agreed.

At a minimum, it would be nice to see them not project winners in a particular state until after the polls have closed in the entire state.