Neocons Now Turning On Bush

This is total crap. They deserve just as much blame as Bush does. The whole idea of invading Iraq was stupid. Bush's incompetence is real and profound, but Iraq would have failed had we did it with a good president.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feature...2/neocons200612

As Iraq slips further into chaos, the war's neoconservative boosters have turned sharply on the Bush administration, charging that their grand designs have been undermined by White House incompetence. In a series of exclusive interviews, Richard Perle, Kenneth Adelman, David Frum, and others play the blame game with shocking frankness. Target No. 1: the president himself.

Vanity Fair  :w00t:

824455[/snapback]

What do you mean? I you so far gone that you think if a reporter from the 'liberal media' interviews someone, the interview, the words the person spoke can be discounted, because it was reported in the 'liberal media?'

Are you a Bill O'Reilly fan by any chance?

What do you mean? I you so far gone that you think if a reporter from the 'liberal media' interviews someone, the interview, the words the person spoke can be discounted, because it was reported in the 'liberal media?'

Are you a Bill O'Reilly fan by any chance?

824458[/snapback]

Maybe tomorrow you can enlighten us with an article from Cosmo.

Why wait until tomorrow?  Plus I'm sure he's got some really compelling articles from People and Seventeen to get to.

824477[/snapback]

You guys are so funny! It's all the messengers fault! You guys really are brainwashed. Bill O, Sean Hannity and Rush have earned their money! The right wing in this country, in large measure, are just a bunch of zombies.

You guys are so funny! It's all the messengers fault! You guys really are brainwashed. Bill O, Sean Hannity and Rush have earned their money! The right wing in this country, in large measure, are just a bunch of zombies.

824479[/snapback]

Dawn of the Dead was a good movie.

Uhh... actually, Vanity Fair is a long-time literary mag. How you say you read Playboy for the articles, VF just has the articles.

If you don't like what it says, if you don't like what the Righties themselves are saying.... Oh wait. Reconciling the failure of core beliefs is hard. It's easier to just make jokes. No brain required.

What does it tell you then that the people who dreamed up the Iraq war go there to give interviews?

How was the 'no spin zone' last night?

824490[/snapback]

Easy Killer, you're starting to sound desperate. You might want to take a break from PPP and go Rock the Vote with Hillary and P Diddy.

824479[/snapback]

I'm have right wing conservative ideals however I don't watch O'Reily, Hannity or listen to Rush. I also don't follow lock step with the administration too. Oh BTW I don't believe in God either. So you keep painting with that wide brush, because it makes you look silly.

I'm have right wing conservative ideals however I don't watch O'Reily, Hannity or listen to Rush.  I also don't follow lock step with the administration too.  Oh BTW I don't believe in God either.  So you keep painting with that wide brush, because it makes you look silly.

824524[/snapback]

Well you certainly are a poor excuse for a righty then. Wacka will never accept you as a brother :w00t:

I'm have right wing conservative ideals however I don't watch O'Reily, Hannity or listen to Rush.  I also don't follow lock step with the administration too.  Oh BTW I don't believe in God either.  So you keep painting with that wide brush, because it makes you look silly.

824524[/snapback]

It's good some Conservatives are totally embarassed by the like of O'Reilly, Hannity and Rush, too bad so many worship them. And yes we Dems have our scary people too.

It's good some Conservatives are totally embarassed by the like of O'Reilly, Hannity and Rush, too bad so many worship them. And yes we Dems have our scary people too.

824624[/snapback]

It's too bad they can't afford to stay on the air.

RTB

I like Hannity and Rush. O'Rielly is too full of himself.

Haven't listened to them much recently. Sabres are on the web at the same time Hannity is on some days. I have been listening to Laura Ingraham recently.

I think Bush is too liberal on some things (immigration and spending on non military matters).

Why wait until tomorrow?  Plus I'm sure he's got some really compelling articles from People and Seventeen to get to.

824477[/snapback]

Vanity Fair is a pretty-highly regarded magazine. It's often cited as one of the best-written magazines in the US, and its essays win national awards every year.