Let's see the real progress of this Bills unit.

Let's compare last year's first seven games to this years.

Last Year

Hou @ Buf W 22-7 JP 170 yds 1td Hou rsh yds 95

Buf @ Tam L 19-3 JP 113 yds 0td TB rsh yds 191

Atl @ Buf L 24-16 JP 75yds 0td 1int ATL rsh yds 236

Buf @ NO L 19-7 JP 75yds 0td 1int NO rsh yds 167

Mia @ Buf W 20-14 JP 0yds 0td Mia rsh yds 113

NYJ @ Buf W 27-17 JP 0yds 0td NYJ rsh yds 149

Buf @ Oak L 38-17 JP 0yds 0td Oak rsh yds 162

This Year

Buf @ NE L 17-19 JP 141yds 0td NE rsh yds 183

Buf @ MIA W 16-6 JP 66yds 1td MIA rsh yds 92

NYJ @ Buf L 28-20 JP 306ds 1td NYJ rsh yds 74

MIN @ Buf W 17-12 JP 201yds 1td MIN rsh yds 61

Buf @ CHI L 40-7 JP 115yds 1td 3int CHI rsh yds 156

Buf @ Det L 17-20 JP 157yds 2tds DET rsh yds 132

Ne @ Buf L 6-28 JP 181yds 1 int NE rsh yds 94

Now, let's compare the stats:

Record last year 3-4

Record this year 2-5

JP Last year 433 yds 1td 2ints

JP this year 1167 yds 6tds 6int

Rush Defense Last Year 1113 yds given up.

Rush Defense This Year 792 yds given up.

My impression of this:

The Bills may have a worse record than last year, but I think they are better off. JP has better numbers than he had last year at this time (although he only played in 4 games). He is also getting very valuable experience. Also, our rush defense has also improved greatly. With that said, I would say that the Bills are definitely improving. JP is getting more experince under his belt, the rush defense is improving, and the Bills are on pace to have another high draft pick this year ( <_< ).

Let's compare last year's first seven games to this years.

Last Year

Hou @ Buf W 22-7 JP 170 yds 1td Hou rsh yds 95

Buf @ Tam L 19-3 JP 113 yds 0td TB rsh yds 191

Atl @ Buf L 24-16 JP 75yds 0td 1int ATL rsh yds 236

Buf @ NO L 19-7 JP 75yds 0td 1int NO rsh yds 167

Mia @ Buf W 20-14 JP 0yds 0td Mia rsh yds 113

NYJ @ Buf W 27-17 JP 0yds 0td NYJ rsh yds 149

Buf @ Oak L 38-17 JP 0yds 0td Oak rsh yds 162

This Year

Buf @ NE L 17-19 JP 141yds 0td NE rsh yds 183

Buf @ MIA W 16-6 JP 66yds 1td MIA rsh yds 92

NYJ @ Buf L 28-20 JP 306ds 1td NYJ rsh yds 74

MIN @ Buf W 17-12 JP 201yds 1td MIN rsh yds 61

Buf @ CHI L 40-7 JP 115yds 1td 3int CHI rsh yds 156

Buf @ Det L 17-20 JP 157yds 2tds DET rsh yds 132

Ne @ Buf L 6-28 JP 181yds 1 int NE rsh yds 94

Now, let's compare the stats:

Record last year 3-4

Record this year 2-5

JP Last year 433 yds 1td 2ints

JP this year 1167 yds 6tds 6int

Rush Defense Last Year 1113 yds given up.

Rush Defense This Year 792 yds given up.

My impression of this:

The Bills may have a worse record than last year, but I think they are better off.  JP has better numbers than he had last year at this time (although he only played in 4 games).  He is also getting very valuable experience.  Also, our rush defense has also improved greatly.  With that said, I would say that the Bills are definitely improving.  JP is getting more experince under his belt, the rush defense is improving, and the Bills are on pace to have another high draft pick this year (  :devil:  ).

819941[/snapback]

PFFFT, Haven't you been taught anything reading posts here, numbers don't matter. If the Bills win and JP doesn't put up big numbers, it was the rest of the team that won the game and JP sucks. If JP puts up big numbers and the Bills lose, He still sucks cause he couldn't lead them to victory.

I'm also assuming that those numbers only show we had an easier schedule last year then this season

What I love is that if the Bills aren't in contention to make the playoffs, they suck, then if they lose a game to a bad team they also suck, except everyone wants them to get a higher draft position which they won't get if the win games.

What I love is that if the Bills aren't in contention to make the playoffs, they suck, then if they lose a game to a bad team they also suck, except everyone wants them to get a higher draft position which they won't get if the win games.

If we had lost at Cinci last year, D'Brick would have been a Bill :devil:

I don't think so. We would probably still have Whitner, but at a higher salary.

820421[/snapback]

wow, does the same song just repeat over and over and over in your head. I could understand the insanity then. Why not post one single post and just say it applies to all post on the board from here on out...something like....

Travis Henry sucks..... Marv sucks...... and no matter what, unless a offensive linemen is taken in every round of every draft, it is a total waste. Picking good players, specifically DBs (which this team has been as woefully devoid of as o-linemen) can only be viewed as idiotic if not insane....!!

Have i covered it? Ice, where are you now?

If you were kicked in the balls by a mule last year and you were kicked in the balls by an ex girlfriend this year your condition has improved:

Last year:

number of groin kicks: 1

Hours spent in agony: 48

fear of mules: 100%

This year

Hours spent in agony: 8

fear of women: 50%

SEE? Even though you collapsed and puked all over yourself both times, you are in way better shape statisically!

If you were kicked in the balls by a mule last year and you were kicked in the balls by an ex girlfriend this year your condition has improved:

Last year:

This year

SEE? Even though you collapsed and puked all over yourself both times, you are in way better shape statisically!

820459[/snapback]

But what if the Ex-girlfriend was the MVP of her College Soccer team? The hours spent in agony may beat the groin kick from the mule?

Last year:

This year

820459[/snapback]

This year is an improvement. Getting some from the ex-girl before she kicked you is significantly better than getting some from the mule.

But what if the Ex-girlfriend was the MVP of her College Soccer team? The hours spent in agony may beat the groin kick from the mule?

820483[/snapback]

I believe at some point that would mean that the ex-girl had kicked the mule for you, therefore swinging the advantage back to the ex-girl.

PFFFT, Haven't you been taught anything reading posts here, numbers don't matter. If the Bills win and JP doesn't put up big numbers, it was the rest of the team that won the game and JP sucks. If JP puts up big numbers and the Bills lose, He still sucks cause he couldn't lead them to victory.

I'm also assuming that those numbers only show we had an easier schedule last year then this season

820204[/snapback]

Or, if he goes to 4 straight super bowls, gets into the hall of fame and attends numerous pro bowls,

He still scuks because he can WIN THE BIG ONE>>