Funny Bledsoe story...

IBTG81

Hi Drew.  :doh:

Star-struck?! I'll give you pathetic, and yes, I am a loser occasionally, but I am not gullible, or star-struck. Thanks.

:huh:

817256[/snapback]

I stand corrected--

This classic thread definitely reveals what a pathetic loser IBTG81 is. But one person remains convinced that IBTG81 is not gullible, nor star-struck.

Now let the sympathy votes flood in for this pathetic, gullible, star-struck loser who slandered Bledsoe--on the say-so of a person he'd never seen before. Have at it, bleeding hearts!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand corrected--

This classic thread definitely reveals what a pathetic loser IBTG81 is.  But one person remains convinced that IBTG81 is not gullible, nor star-struck.

Now let the sympathy votes flood in for this pathetic, gullible, star-struck loser who slandered Bledsoe--on the say-so of a person he'd never seen before.  Have at it, bleeding hearts!

817278[/snapback]

:doh:

Hey Ed, did I ever tell you about that time I met Tsar Alexander?

guys, settle down - I was on the plane that day and can vouch for ed's story.

This was a few years ago, and Delta was running a new program called "optional first class drink pricing". Basically, when the flight attendant got to your row, she called an audible on the price of the drinks.

Drew got on the plane with a big ass bag of peanuts. He started chowing down and throwing the shells all around like it was the ground round.

Some kid walks up and asked for his autograph and said "I think your the greatest, but my dad thinks you hold onto the ball too long, especially in the second half". Drew just about flipped his sh*t and grabbed the kid by the shirt collar and said "I bust my ass out there - you tell your old man to stand in the pocket with Mike Williams blocking for you for 30 minutes".

Later in the flight, the pilots got sick from eating fish and we had to land using the inflatable autopilot.

This was a few years ago, and Delta was running a new program called "optional first class drink pricing". Basically, when the flight attendant got to your row, she called an audible on the price of the drinks.

Drew got on the plane with a big ass bag of peanuts. He started chowing down and throwing the shells all around like it was the ground round.

Some kid walks up and asked for his autograph and said "I think your the greatest, but my dad thinks you hold onto the ball too long, especially in the second half". Drew just about flipped his sh*t and grabbed the kid by the shirt collar and said "I bust my ass out there - you tell your old man to stand in the pocket with Mike Williams blocking for you for 30 minutes". 

Later in the flight, the pilots got sick from eating fish and we had to land using the inflatable autopilot.

817403[/snapback]

Surely, you can't be serious.

Not a Bledsoe defender by any means but this story is off the scale on the BS meter.  I am thinking that Drew has travelled in a first class cabin a few times before and knows that you don't pay for drinks and while he could have carried them on himself the infamous airline peanuts are already shelled.

816369[/snapback]

You might be right, but since this board is mostly fiction, this story fits in well.

817403[/snapback]

:doh: