Two Bills Drive pick'em contest

Simon

Yeah I missed the Stiller game too.

I didn't think the Chargers could put up enough points against Lebeau coming off a bye.  :lol:

800532[/snapback]

The Pittsburgh game wasn't pretty. SD was smart in that they attacked the Pittsburgh blitz to the outside w/ plenty of screen passes. Cowher got outcoached by Marty in that Pittsburgh did not adjust well to the Chargers' halftime adjustments.

I'm not going to second guess a defensive mastermind like LeBeau, but I know I'd love to see more of Bryant McFadden (should eventually take Townsend's starting job) and rookie Anthony Smith (he was very impressive in camp/preseason, but I haven't seen much since) out there.

Daaaaaaamn.

You know it's becoming a serious contest when you go 13-1 and drop in the standings.  :lol:

Y'all are hardfreakincore.....

800429[/snapback]

That's what happens when all 14 favorites win in a given week.... all the sheep think that they are geniuses....

JDG - Who for one week, at least, wishes he had been a sheep.... ;-)

The Pittsburgh game wasn't pretty.  SD was smart in that they attacked the Pittsburgh blitz to the outside w/ plenty of screen passes.  Cowher got outcoached by Marty in that Pittsburgh did not adjust well to the Chargers' halftime adjustments. 

800586[/snapback]

I fell asleep at halftime but my buddy said exactly the same thing about P'burgh being a step behind in their halftime adjustments.

The bright side is that at least I won't have to hear about the Bills whupping this week.

The Pittsburgh game wasn't pretty.  SD was smart in that they attacked the Pittsburgh blitz to the outside w/ plenty of screen passes.  Cowher got outcoached by Marty in that Pittsburgh did not adjust well to the Chargers' halftime adjustments. 

I'm not going to second guess a defensive mastermind like LeBeau, but I know I'd love to see more of Bryant McFadden (should eventually take Townsend's starting job) and rookie Anthony Smith (he was very impressive in camp/preseason, but I haven't seen much since) out there.

800586[/snapback]

Troy Polamalu doesn't seem to be having a big play season, so far. Beats me why.

I fell asleep at halftime but my buddy said exactly the same thing about P'burgh being a step behind in their halftime adjustments.

The bright side is that at least I won't have to hear about the Bills whupping this week.

800609[/snapback]

Ah yes, those Stiller fans...

I wonder how long it took them to set up TradeRoethlisberger.com; maybe just a bit longer than FireCowher.com last year.

Troy Polamalu doesn't seem to be having a big play season, so far. Beats me why.

800621[/snapback]

I think the shoulder was the issue @ first, but he seems healthy now. He's back to flying all over the field.....only now, he's overpursuing plays and getting way out of position.

I think the shoulder was the issue @ first, but he seems healthy now.  He's back to flying all over the field.....only now, he's overpursuing plays and getting way out of position.

800684[/snapback]

Could be. Perhaps he's suffering the same malady as last year's B'gal Odell Thurmann - the league figured out the fact that he had good talent, but he became a hot dog in his own mind, so they eventually knew how to capitiaize on his "yahoo-ness" to slip good gains past him.

Cowher et al should have a heart-to-heart if that's the case. Even the big names need a reality check from time to time.

That's what happens when all 14 favorites win in a given week....  all the sheep think that they are geniuses....

JDG - Who for one week, at least, wishes he had been a sheep.... ;-)

800602[/snapback]

This sheep has won 4 out of the 5 weeks in his office pool :doh:

Baaaaaaaah