Shelton STILL blows!!!!

LabattBlue

4th and 1 in Bears territory, the Bills are trying to gain some momentum and for the second game in a row Shelton false starts.  For the few plays where the Bills use a FB, there has to be someone out there better than this pretender.  <_<

799634[/snapback]

Agreed.

Yeah Shelton has me very frustrated......we can not afford to have him making mistakes the way he has!

799643[/snapback]

i think the next chance shelton plays someone should write the snap count on the back of his hand.. it makes you wonder how smart the guy is when he cant remember a snap count when the number is usually 1-3 or hut hut hut ,,,

I've said this for a while about the FB position, and Shelton specifically.

He can bust some good blocks on a lot of plays, but there's waaay too many mistakes and a goodly number of complete whiffs over the years. There's a reason he was sitting on his couch on Sundays for a year, even after he had fully recovered from surgery.

Expect an upgrade in the offseason. Should have happened this year, but I think he was held onto for continuity.

Expect an upgrade in the offseason. Should have happened this year, but I think he was held onto for continuity.

799661[/snapback]

If you want continuity, we have Chuck Lester! <_< I'm not sure what the coaches see in Shelton, but I'd love to know what it is, because it is not easily detectable on my TV set.

4th and 1 in Bears territory, the Bills are trying to gain some momentum and for the second game in a row Shelton false starts.  For the few plays where the Bills use a FB, there has to be someone out there better than this pretender.  <_<

799634[/snapback]

I have to agree. He has to be accountable, in part, for the inability to gain the tough yards in the short yardage situation. He adds little as a reciever and his mistakes are becoming more frequent.

Now just hear me out...

What if we went to Samoa and fount just this absolutely huge, nasty , poverty stricken, schizophrenic sumo wrestler and made him a Fullback?

(..uh, because he would already be playing for Dallas?)

Shut up. Stupid voices.

Someone say SAM GASH ????

That punk wouldn't go into business with me..I offered him 15% ownership just for the use of his name and a few apperances at my would be club on chippewa called

THE GASH STATION..said he didn't want his name being synonomous with

a place that stinks come morning time....I do miss him playing for the Bills though.

4th and 1 in Bears territory, the Bills are trying to gain some momentum and for the second game in a row Shelton false starts.  For the few plays where the Bills use a FB, there has to be someone out there better than this pretender.   :lol:

799634[/snapback]

Shelton has done very little in his career with the Bills. He is a waste of money and should have never been on the roster this year. That's all that I have to say because I'm sure somoene is going to go off on a spiel about how great of a blocker he is and how he is top 5 in the league with his blocking, etc etc.

He doens't even seem to get in on plays this year which I think is a reflection of how the coaches perceive him.

He's about as relevant as Joe Burns has ever been.

Someone say SAM GASH ????

That punk wouldn't go into business with me..I offered him 15% ownership just for the use of his name and a few apperances at my would be club on chippewa called

THE GASH STATION..said he didn't want his name being synonomous with

a place that stinks come morning time....I do miss him playing for the Bills though.

800304[/snapback]

hahaha nice, got a good laught at that one

Gashs do tend to stink in the morning, or after a bike ride on a hot day for that matter

Joe D on WGR said he would fix Willis' problems in short yardage by using two backs and a lead blocker...

Huh ? I hadn't noticed that they weren't doing that already. And if they aren't, what does that say about the staff's faith in the position ?

I thought it was interesting that JP tried to deflect blame to himself on that play for not calling a snap count of "one." It was obviously Shelton's fault, but an action like that is (in my opinion) a sign of maturity on Losman's part.