(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont blame Bears fans at all.  They've been down for so long they are just enjoying the ride of destroying an inferior opponent.

One day we'll get back there too.

Maybe.

798663[/snapback]

This is the NFL. I wouldn't blame the Bears for running up the score. I also think it could do the Bills some long-term good as this is another perfect example of how they continue to get their asses kicked at the line of scrimmage by the better teams in the NFL.

Hopefully this staff is smart enough to correct it in the offseason.

Yeah that's pretty much the same thing as letting Nate walk... :devil:

Bottom line is Nate will most likely want to be paid top 3 (or hell even #1) CB money this offseason.  He is not a playmaker anymore.  He misses tackles, he gets beat more than occasionally.  The reason everyone thought Winfield should walk was that he didn't get enough INTs.  When is last time Nate picked one off? 

He is a solid player and one whom I would love to keep around for years.  But he is not elite and does not deserve to get paid money that could handcuff this team in the future.

798676[/snapback]

Thank you. Someone who sees the truth.

Yeah that's pretty much the same thing as letting Nate walk... :devil:

Bottom line is Nate will most likely want to be paid top 3 (or hell even #1) CB money this offseason.  He is not a playmaker anymore.  He misses tackles, he gets beat more than occasionally.  The reason everyone thought Winfield should walk was that he didn't get enough INTs.  When is last time Nate picked one off? 

He is a solid player and one whom I would love to keep around for years.  But he is not elite and does not deserve to get paid money that could handcuff this team in the future.

798676[/snapback]

I agree about Nate, I would let him walk and draft his replacement.

maybe not win, but come on this is embarrassing, humiliating and degrading.

798689[/snapback]

True, very embarassing, but an eye opener at that. We've played mediocre talent and now we face top talent and we're exploited. We are mediocre as our record suggests.

Exactly what I thought you would say. Great comeback though. Convo over.

798674[/snapback]

You're a tool man. Just shut up.

The Bills should be embarrassed. This game looks like 2005 all over again. Stupid penalties, dropped passes, bad passes, NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE THE BIG PLAY on DEFENSE!!! Blown opportunities all over...Hopefully they don't thrown in the towel and make matters worse. Come on Bills...pull your heads outta your asses.

What bothers me is how quickly the Bills started playing desperately. I don't know why they didn't just keep running the ball, playing conservatively and see what happens. At the moment they were down 13-0, they seemed to play like it was 28-0.

This didn't have to be such a slaughter. They just keep digging themselves a deeper hole.

798677[/snapback]

I agree with you, I'm not sure why they went into the shotgun so early. They had plenty of time and the best thing to settle them down would have been to eat some time off the clock.

Long game....long season!

Schobel is overrated and don't tell me he is always double teamed. I saw him get completely taken out of a running play by a TE which is unusual, because on most running plays he is 5 yards up the field trying to rush the passer even though it is a running play. Way to play the run Mr. High Motor! :devil:

You're a tool man. Just shut up.

The Bills should be embarrassed. This game looks like 2005 all over again. Stupid penalties, dropped passes, bad passes, NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE THE BIG PLAY on DEFENSE!!! Blown opportunities all over...Hopefully they don't thrown in the towel and make matters worse. Come on Bills...pull your heads outta your asses.

798696[/snapback]

God bless you bro.