(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

Schobel is overrated and don't tell me he is always double teamed.  I saw him get completely taken out of a running play by a TE which is unusual, because on most running plays he is 5 yards up the field trying to rush the passer even though it is a running play.  Way to play the run Mr. High Motor! :devil:

798706[/snapback]

Unfortunatly agreed.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Schobel is overrated and don't tell me he is always double teamed.  I saw him get completely taken out of a running play by a TE which is unusual, because on most running plays he is 5 yards up the field trying to rush the passer even though it is a running play.  Way to play the run Mr. High Motor! :devil:

798706[/snapback]

Is it the system? Is there something about this new defense that puts him at a disadvantage?

798706[/snapback]

Aren't all of our DEs "high motor guys"? ;) That is the funniest crap I hear on draft day.

So you think Schobel is overrated but Clements is not? :devil:

798717[/snapback]

No. I think Clements is over-rated but I still think he is one of the better ones (top 6) in the league and I dont think we should let him go just because he misses a tackle or too, because the draft is very hit or miss. But hey. Whatever. Make fun of me for my opinion.

No. I think Clements is over-rated but I still think he is one of the better ones (top 6) in the league and I dont think we should let him go just because he misses a tackle or too, because the draft is very hit or miss. But hey. Whatever. Make fun of me for my opinion.

798723[/snapback]

I don't want to beat you up, but it's far from a tackle or two. That's our whole point. He is nowhere near the 10 mill player he thinks he is.

798723[/snapback]

Make fun of you for your opinion?? Scroll up dude, you'll see that I was the only one who actually attempted to engage you in a discusssion about Clements (to which you didn't respond).

:devil:

I don't want to beat you up, but it's far from a tackle or two.  That's our whole point.  He is nowhere near the 10 mill player he thinks he is.

798729[/snapback]

Its all good bro. But the problem is that their is going to be about 5-10 other teams who think he is and were going to lose a good player. Maybe not "great" ... but good at least.