(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This team can still make a statement. Show some pride, bounce back in the 2nd half and make this game respectable. Stop getting pushed around...getting beat is one thing, getting beat UP is another.

How a young team reacts to extreme adversity shows a lot about how they will progress.

JP is playing about as well as the rest of the team right now.  He's having a terrible day,  but he's hardly the only one.

798639[/snapback]

Yep, the entire team has crapped the bed.

Cant say I'm surprised, I fully expected this so I'm kind of just shrugging it off already.

But you KNOW someone is going to try and pin the blame on Losman. As if they expected him to walk in and throw 500 yards and 8 TDs in this game.

This team needs a lot of work, I just hope this loss isnt the type of one that cripples them for the season.

Daimon Shelton: waste of a roster spot. Is there another FB in the NFL with more penalties than him?

Schobel/Clements/McGee: these guys are all highly-paid. How about some CONSISTENT production? I like McGee, but he really hasn't even done much in the return game, either.

CATCH the ball. Too many drops.

How about playing some run defense? Is Rashan Salaam going to dust off his Bears jersey and rip off a 15-yarder in the second half?

Please, no more fakes. The fake FG may have cost us the Jets game, and the fake punt was a momentum-killer (along with Shelton's penalty).

Sorry, I'm just really frustrated.

798597[/snapback]

All good points, to which I can add:

Can someone in a Bills jersey block anyone in a Bears jersey?

Color me VERY CONCERNED!

798531[/snapback]

Yes. I am very concerned. I expected to be 4-0 and on the way to 5-0 today.

I mean, we have 4 rookie starters on D, a young QB, a fair OL, 1 impact WR, and I really thought that with Marv getting his character guys in they'd learn the new systems so well that with our #1 ST's we'd win the super bowl.

Face it guys. This is going to be a long day and we will have 2-4 others. It does not mean we are not headed in the right direction. So, enjoy the ride this year and trust me, 8-8 is a very good year for this football team.

Go Bills.