I think somebody needs to tell Tony Kornheiser

zevo

and that no one gives a crap about his fantasy team.

793481[/snapback]

How can you guys complain about Tony Kornheiser?

How can you complain about ANYONE who delivers a verbal b :devil: tchslap to Theismann on a weekly basis?

How can you guys complain about Tony Kornheiser?

How can you complain about ANYONE who delivers a verbal b :devil: tchslap to Theismann on a weekly basis?

793509[/snapback]

Right on, and I love it when he simply ignores Theisman's feeble attempts at busting his balls. I mean, telling a guy he sucks at golf? Kornheiser's not a pro golfer, he's a color analyst, and golf is gay(imho) anyway. Joe can't find anything else to mess with him about. I wish McGuire had a similar "ignore" button last year instead of playing into that inane babble.

... inane babble.

793530[/snapback]

That about sums it all up. What ever happened to talking about the football game being played? These 3 are completely ruining what could be a good game.

The fools on this board who make fun of anyone's name or hair are doing nothing but revealing how infantile they are. That stuff really matters when you have nothing better to contribute to the board.

Yeah, everyone in the box should be a drone or be cool like Brent "know nothing" Musburger.

The fools on this board who make fun of anyone's name or hair are doing nothing but revealing how infantile they are.  That stuff really matters when you have nothing better to contribute to the board. 

Yeah, everyone in the box should be a drone or be cool like Brent "know nothing" Musburger.

793576[/snapback]

When you put yourself in front of the nation, appearance is important.

to get a hair cut and avoid the comb-over. Good God, it looks horrible.

793461[/snapback]

What's even worse is the fact that most of those hairs have roots in his ears.

I like Kornheiser away from MNF. On MNF he is out of his element. I think his performance shows just how scripted PTI is. He's very uncomfortable and hesitant when trying to make a point in real time.

If I have to hear one more thing about Bret Favre, I'm going to puke. Everything in the telecast last night came back to BF. Even when they interviewed Air McNair who moved to the Ravens and engineered a great comeback yesterday and is 4-0, all they could ask him about was BF. And Kornheiser keeps saying that everyone cheers for BF and loves him. I don't. I think he's and !@#$ and I cheer against him at every opportunity (unless he can help the Bills or Seahawks). Even at the end of the game they brought up some goofball stat the BF was the 1st qb to lose by 20 and not get sacked or something like that. Criminy Louise .. .. .. There's more to football that Bret Favre.

If I have to hear one more thing about Bret Favre, I'm going to puke.  Everything in the telecast last night came back to BF.  Even when they interviewed Air McNair who moved to the Ravens and engineered a great comeback yesterday and is 4-0, all they could ask him about was BF.  And Kornheiser keeps saying that everyone cheers for BF and loves him.  I don't.  I think he's and !@#$ and I cheer against him at every opportunity (unless he can help the Bills or Seahawks).  Even at the end of the game they brought up some goofball stat the BF was the 1st qb to lose by 20 and not get sacked or something like that.  Criminy Louise .. .. ..  There's more to football that Bret Favre.

794061[/snapback]

I loved it when he said... Everything Favre does is just soo exciting. Even when he throws an interception, its just exciting.

And then right on que, Favre throws an interception. Excellent broadcasting!! I'm sure all the Packer fans were thinking, wow, that sure was exciting. Please throw a few more.

Another honorable mention (early in the game).... Favre and McNabb are just stars, you don't even need the other players out there. How sickening.