thoughts from the game.....

taterhill

-this is looking to be a fun season...the young kids are growing before our eyes..JP looks to be growing into a nice QB...I like what i am seeing...

-why does the NFL make us go through a sham of a pat down when we enter the gates? it really is a joke..if you are going to pat us down...at least put some effort into it...and to the security guard that patted down the 9 year old in front of me last week...LOL

-Vikings fans showed up well yesterday..good fans overall..I did not see any problems...a funny moment about that...my buddy, brought some of his buddies in from North Dakota(both Vikings fans)..one of which graduated from Harvard Law...nothing better than a Harvard Law Grad being harrassed by drunken white trash Bills fans...classic stuff...we all got a kick out of it...

-I think I am getting old..but the riffraff factor seems to have escalated at Bills games..probably not, but it seems that way..probably 2 years until I listen to headphones and bring my seat cushion into the game....

-for a second straight week..people were making out for extended periods of time in front of us...not pretty....

-nice to see Marv take over the Half time Wall of Fame ceremony...quick and to the point...nothing was worse than Ralph giving Talley 2 minutes to talk when he went up on the WOF...Congrats Andre....

-nice to see Marv take over the Half time Wall of Fame ceremony...quick and to the point...nothing was worse than Ralph giving Talley 2 minutes to talk when he went up on the WOF...Congrats Andre....

792530[/snapback]

It'd have been nice to see it. I was seriously thinking of sending Ralph a Georgia Tech helmet for his "Rambling Wreck" performance at the Talley ceremony.

My thoughts for the game..........

It was nice to see McGahee pick up the blitz, not only pick it up but absolutely destroy whoever was coming into blitz!

Is it me or does EVERYONE feel relaxed and more excited when Losman drops back to pass the ball? Man This kid has come along ways from last years.

23-32 thats a great completion percentage! The kid is starting to prove why hes the #1 QB and he is Buffalo's future QB!

-Vikings fans showed up well yesterday..good fans overall..I did not see any problems...

792530[/snapback]

We met a couple from Minn who won tickets on a radio station. They were cool. We partied after the game and took a cab downtown with them grabbed some Jim's Steakout and partied downtown since they were staying at the Hampton.

Nice people, even offered us to stay at their house if we go to Minn for a Sabres game. B-)

Ran into some guy after the game who said he used to play for the Bills and his name was Brian Blitz. I'm not sure how his name is spelled but have you ever heard of him? I haven't and I think he was fooling a lot of people.

-I think I am getting old..but the riffraff factor seems to have escalated at Bills games..probably not, but it seems that way..probably 2 years until I listen to headphones and bring my seat cushion into the game....

Talley 2 minutes to talk when he went up on the WOF...Congrats Andre....

792530[/snapback]

As stated in one of the B-News articles today, about 10-15 percent of the fans are coming in from Canada.... B-)

We met a couple from Minn who won tickets on a radio station. They were cool. We partied after the game and took a cab downtown with them grabbed some Jim's Steakout and partied downtown since they were staying at the Hampton.

Nice people, even offered us to stay at their house if come to Minn for a Sabres game.  :D

Ran into some guy after the game who said he used to play for the Bills and his name was Brian Blitz. I'm not sure how his name is spelled but have you ever heard of him? I haven't and I think he was fooling a lot of people.

792606[/snapback]

Some vikes fans sat with us at our Bills Backers bar. Pretty cool to talk to, had no problems with us, thought the vikes and bills are very similar teams.

Only problem was the guys didnt understand that when a kickoff goes 10 yards, its a free ball. He was trying to tell us the onsides penalty was called because a viking never touched it. We patiently tried to explain the difference in kickoff rules and punt return rules, to which he replied "I think you guys are wrong" B-)

..one of which graduated from Harvard Law...nothing better than a Harvard Law Grad being harrassed by drunken white trash Bills fans...classic stuff...we all got a kick out of it...

792530[/snapback]

See what those decades of handing out no less than a "B" by Harvard, etc. caused?

These days, graduating from Harvard, Stanford, Duke etc. is no guarantee of competency, but is a guarantee that the money spent by Daddy results in wink-wink employment... B-)

792606[/snapback]

Never heard of him but he apparently owns a mean Z28 Camaro. (about 5 rows down on the left side)

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/fbody/supercharged.htm

Brian Blitz

1995 Z28 Camaro

Vortech S-Trim & Juiced!

blownf1@aol.com

Home Page

12.78 @ 112.78

792606[/snapback]

There was a Brian Blitz who played for University of Chicago in the 80's. He's number 5 on their career rushing list.

http://athletics.uchicago.edu/football/fb-...reer-season.htm

Career

Frank Baker

1990-93

Brandon Way

1995-98

Joseph McCoy

1990-93

Dale Friar

1976-78

Brian Blitz

1986-89

-I think I am getting old..but the riffraff factor seems to have escalated at Bills games..probably not, but it seems that way..

792530[/snapback]

Thought the same thing last year...but I'm on the short side of 50 now, so that may have something to do with it...but as I've said before, I think many believe that purchasing a ticket gives them a "contract" to act like a complete A-hole for three hours.

It'd have been nice to see it.  I was seriously thinking of sending Ralph a Georgia Tech helmet for his "Rambling Wreck" performance at the Talley ceremony.

792532[/snapback]

If you want to check out Andre going on the wall of fame, they posted the video of it on BB.com

Pretty groovy stuff, wish I could have been there for it.

There was a Brian Blitz who played for University of Chicago in the 80's.  He's number 5 on their career rushing list.

http://athletics.uchicago.edu/football/fb-...reer-season.htm

Brian Blitz

1986-89

792856[/snapback]

The dude was big enough to carry it off but he said he played for the Bills. I was thinking he was full of it but I wouldn't pretend to say I can name or remember every Bills player.

He was getting action using this line and he had a sidekick. I just couldn't call the guy on it because there was a chance he was legit.

-why does the NFL make us go through a sham of a pat down when we enter the gates? it really is a joke..if you are going to pat us down...at least put some effort into it...and to the security guard that patted down the 9 year old in front of me last week...LOL

792530[/snapback]

This to me is soooooo dumb. It irks me. It's not that they want to search people to keep us "safe", but it's how they do it. If they're gonna search people, then search people. They just act like they're doing something. I'm a diabetic and carry in medical supplies in a fanny pack. They ask me to unzip it which I do and then they just look in for a half a second and say OK. I could have a hand gernade in there for cryin' out loud and they wouldn't know. Like I say if they're concerned about all our safety, make people empty their pockets and pat 'em down like a cop would. If it ain't that important, don't do it at all. It's totally dumb.