Kyle Williams

OnTheRocks

Don't know if this was posted. Was Kyle Williams playing today?

I didn't see him during the game and I didn't see his name in the boxscore.

I did see Tim Anderson forcing some preassure up the gut an awful lot. He looked good to me.

Don't know if this was posted.  Was Kyle Williams playing today?

I did see Tim Anderson forcing some preassure up the gut an awful lot.  He looked good to me.

792026[/snapback]

I saw him in there on a few plays. He had decent penetration on a couple, but they had some pretty good inside blocking today. Anderson had a really good game, I thought.

Don't know if this was posted.  Was Kyle Williams playing today?

I did see Tim Anderson forcing some preassure up the gut an awful lot.  He looked good to me.

792026[/snapback]

All of our defensive tackles where very quite today, McCargo had a tackle for a loss, Tim Anderson did play the best but he had 2 penalties which nulifies that, Schobel remains to struggle

Well, it might have something to do with Hutchinson, Birk and Hicks being one of the best interior OL's in the league. <_<

Actually, I thought our DT's were pretty effective in cloging the middle of the field today. As I see it, this scheme doesn't call for the DTs to make big flashy plays like when Pfat Pat and SA were here. Just play consistently, take away running lanes and let the LBs and DBs run to the ball.

DTs were terrific today - all of them. When you're getting the respect of seeing TWO Pro Bowlers on virtually every snap, you're doing your job. Kyle Williams was good today. Look at Minnesota's YPC if you don't believe it. There's a reason London/Ellison/Crow were so clean to make plays.

Our entire DL was terrific today for the entire game. Johnson is a good QB who is smart and doesn't take a lot of chances. They have a very good OL overall. We stopped their run game all day and contained their passing game long enough to win and hold them to 12 points, and we had two turnovers. The DTs were stout.

DTs were terrific today - all of them.  When you're getting the respect of seeing TWO Pro Bowlers on virtually every snap, you're doing your job.  Kyle Williams was good today.  Look at Minnesota's YPC if you don't believe it.  There's a reason London/Ellison/Crow were so clean to make plays.

792182[/snapback]

You save me from posting this. The DT's did a good job keeping blockers off of the LB's. McCargo and Williams are only goling to get better.