Happy with this team so far

<_< I am starting to get really excited about this team. I like the fact that this is a young team and will only get better. I especially like the way JP is developing. I think he is a rising star in this league.

Who would imagine the defense playing this well WITHOUT Takeo Spikes playing. I can't wait until he gets back on the field again and makes this D even better :doh:

I read some people complaing about the O-Line playing bad. I actually think they are starting to gel. The two Wiliiams on the D-line for Minny are very good, with time I think this will be the best O-line we will see in Buffalo in at least the last 5 years.

I am really pleased with the coaching staff. They are doing a great job at COACHING the young players. Can anyone tell me that we would be playing this good of a defense with two rookies starting? Amazing, really amazing.

so let's go into Chicago and kick some Bear butt next week!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, they may be better without him as likely he may slow them down. It's not likely he's as fast as he was prior. It wouldn't ashock me if this hamstring continues on much longer, say beyond the bye, that they put him on IR

Who would imagine the defense playing this well WITHOUT Takeo Spikes playing. I can't wait until he gets back on the field again and makes this D even better <_<

791880[/snapback]

I don't know, they may be better without him as likely he may slow them down.  It's not likely he's as fast as he was prior.  It wouldn't ashock me if this hamstring continues on much longer, say beyond the bye, that they put him on IR

791915[/snapback]

At least there finding out this Ellison kid can play. If he can come back from the injury, we will have very good depth.

<_< I am starting to get really excited about this team. I like the fact that this is a young team and will only get better. I especially like the way JP is developing. I think he is a rising star in this league.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

791880[/snapback]

I can't remember how many years it has been since I last had my heart pounding away and then come away with a win. The offense (at least in the first half) was very exciting with Losman throwing and our WRs catching what seemed like improbable balls. I truly had fun today and really want us to win next weekend (living as I do in Bear country). I do know that tomorrow a bunch of Bears fans are going to be congratulating me for the Bills victory today.

:doh: I am starting to get really excited about this team. I like the fact that this is a young team and will only get better. I especially like the way JP is developing. I think he is a rising star in this league.

Who would imagine the defense playing this well WITHOUT Takeo Spikes playing. I can't wait until he gets back on the field again and makes this D even better ;)

I read some people complaing about the O-Line playing bad. I actually think they are starting to gel. The two Wiliiams on the D-line for Minny are very good, with time I think this will be the best O-line we will see in Buffalo in at least the last 5 years.

I am really pleased with the coaching staff. They are doing a great job at COACHING the young players. Can anyone tell me that we would be playing this good of a defense with two rookies starting?  Amazing, really amazing.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

791880[/snapback]

5 for 14 on third downs? 15 penalties for 104 yards? Yep. That's some amazing coaching.

Considering how bad the Vikes reacted to their Bears hangover the game was a lot closer then it should have been.

Trick plays that blow up. Unable to run out the clock. Dump penalties and unable to get it done on third down. These are all the same complaints people had about the last coaching staff. <_<

5 for 14 on third downs? 15 penalties for 104 yards? Yep. That's some amazing coaching.

Considering how bad the Vikes reacted to their Bears hangover the game was a lot closer then it should have been.

Trick plays that blow up. Unable to run out the clock. Dump penalties and unable to get it done on third down. These are all the same complaints people had about the last coaching staff.  <_<

791953[/snapback]

It must suck to be you. Seriously. Do you like wins?

You can't see the improvement from the last couple of years? Do you think they would be playing this well if MM was still the coach? are you not happy with the performance of JP today? The penalties were alot, but that can be corrected.

Are they perfect? Hell no! What they are is much better than what they were last year.

You can't see the improvement from the last couple of years? Do you think they would be playing this well if MM was still the coach? are you not happy with the performance of  JP today? The penalties were alot, but that can be corrected.

Are they perfect? Hell no! What they are is much better than what they were last year.

791958[/snapback]

Are you kidding me?

"this well"?

Where is this great improvement? It wasn't there when Whitner was late rotating to Robinson, who dropped the ball thank god. It wasn't there when the Bills ran that stupid bootleg play again. And it wasn't there when Losman threw a 30 yard pass to stop the clock and kept about a minute on the game clock.

And for Kelly. I do like wins. But my standards haven't dropped so low that I need to strike up the band when the Vikes do as much to help the Bills win then the Bills did.

15 penalties? Come on. I thought this coaching staff was going to coach "smart football". And what was with that stupid "pooch" attempt? You score so you think it's a good idea to put them in good field position? <_<

Are you kidding me?

"this well"?

Where is this great improvement?  It wasn't there when Whitner was late rotating to Robinson, who dropped the ball thank god. It wasn't there when the Bills ran that stupid bootleg play again. And it wasn't there when Losman threw a 30 yard pass to stop the clock and kept about a minute on the game clock.

And for Kelly.  I do like wins. But my standards haven't dropped so low that I need to strike up the band when the Vikes do as much to help the Bills win then the Bills did. 

15 penalties? Come on. I thought this coaching staff was going to coach "smart football".  And what was with that stupid "pooch" attempt? You score so you think it's a good idea to put them in good field position?  <_<

792020[/snapback]

Man you need to put down the hateraid :doh: What would make you happy? This is a YOUNG team, they WILL make mistakes. How can you pick on Whitner? I have seen some great safeties in my years off watching football, guess what, they weren't perfect either.

Man you need to put down the hateraid <_<  What would make you happy? This is a YOUNG team, they WILL make mistakes. How can you pick on Whitner? I have seen some great safeties in my years off watching football, guess what, they weren't perfect either.

792031[/snapback]

Do you have anything to defend the coaching with? :doh:

Yeah, they won.

792041[/snapback]

MM won games to. He was one win away from the playoffs. What does that matter. It's a watered down league. The difference between the worst team and the best team isn't that great anymore. As bad as the Raiders are, they have some damn good players on the roster. The Bills over the past five years have had some pretty good players on it. Over the first four games of this season they are hurt by the same old mistakes that cost those teams. Coaching, penalties, third downs and clock management. Until this team takes a step away from that same old pattern. There's nothing to be happy about. <_<

MM won games to. He was one win away from the playoffs. What does that matter. It's a watered down league. The difference between the worst team and the best team isn't that great anymore. As bad as the Raiders are, they have some damn good players on the roster. The Bills over the past five years have had some pretty good players on it. Over the first four games of this season they are hurt by the same old mistakes that cost those teams. Coaching, penalties, third downs and clock management. Until this team takes a step away from that same old pattern. There's nothing to be happy about.  :doh:

792053[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe we should go back to last year and have Damon Shelton as a WR as a secret weapen. <_<

If you can't see any improvment on this team, i don't know what to tell you.

Coaching, penalties, third downs and clock management. Until this team takes a step away from that same old pattern. There's nothing to be happy about. <_<

I will predict the future.....

Buffalo improves to 3-2 after defeating the Bears 13-12. The Bills were able to cement the game running out the last 7:00 minutes of the game converting 3 third down conversions. The Bills made things tough and close commiting 16 penalties that might have helped the Bills to score three td's instead of settling for 2 FG's.

DeLuca1967

Again all these penalties make the game close. The coaches were outcoached again as they were at fault for that close of a game. I just can't in good conscience

smile or be enthused over this ugly, ugly "win". :(

Buffalo just won their 3rd straight games with a 24-17 victory over the tenaicous Lions. Buffalo staked out to a big lead scoring twenty four unanswered points in the first half, before the Lions nearly got back in the game but there just wasn't enough time to catch up. This despite holding a 36 to 24 minute TOP time advantage. Buffalo lit the Lions secondary up with 3 long pass plays of 42, 39 and 83 yards.

DeLuca1967

They had the lead and could not get anymore points in the 2nd half and almost made the 06 Lions look like the 92 Bills comeback game. I thought this was going to be a running team that ate up the TOP clock to favor. And only 89 yards rushing. If you expect JP to play this way everyweek without a running game you are honestly kidding yourself.. :doh: Still dissapointed and depressed

If its not one thing its another for DeLuca. We just want you to smile. ;)

Coaching, penalties, third downs and clock management. Until this team takes a step away from that same old pattern. There's nothing to be happy about.  :devil:

I will predict the future.....

Buffalo improves to 3-2 after defeating the Bears 13-12. The Bills were able to cement the game running out the last 7:00 minutes of the game converting 3 third down conversions. The Bills made things tough and close commiting 16 penalties that might have helped the Bills to score three td's instead of settling for 2 FG's.

DeLuca1967

Again all these penalties make the game close. The coaches were outcoached again as they were at fault for that close of a game. I just can't in good conscience

smile or be enthused over this ugly, ugly "win". :(

Buffalo just won their 3rd straight games with a 24-17 victory over the tenaicous Lions. Buffalo staked out to a big lead scoring twenty four unanswered points in the first half, before the Lions nearly got back in the game but there just wasn't enough time to catch up. This despite holding a 36 to 24 minute TOP time advantage. Buffalo lit the Lions secondary up with 3 long pass plays of 42, 39 and 83 yards.

DeLuca1967

They had the lead and could not get anymore points in the 2nd half and almost made the 06 Lions look like the 92 Bills comeback game. I thought this was going to be a running team that ate up the TOP clock to favor. And only 89 yards rushing. If you expect JP to play this way everyweek without a running game you are honestly kidding yourself.. :angry: Still dissapointed and depressed

If its not one thing its another for DeLuca. We just want you to smile.  :P

792173[/snapback]

All the 'lets' play make believe' aside. How about addressing the issues?

What's the difference between a Shelton pass and a fake field goal in the first quarter with the lead? :devil:

How about addressing the issues?

793397[/snapback]

why anyone would want to engage a chronic sourpuss like you is beyond me. There will ALWAYS be something to complain about which means you will always be yapping about that something.