NEW FEATURE!

Who's your vote for this week's top coaster rider?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your vote for this week's top coaster rider?

• IndyJay
    • tornado
    • HudsonValley
    • JDG
    • Holcomb's Arm
    • JoeSixPack
    • Other (write in)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to formally announce a new weekly poll to vote on who's the most brain-dead of the coaster riders here on the Wall. We'll do this each week until the end of the season, and whoever has the most "wins" will get a padded Bills helmet, CHINSTRAP INCLUDED!

So, don't forget to vote for YOUR favorite tard of the week!

785870[/snapback]

I voted for you, because I can never finish reading any of the other candidates posts, so I don't know if they truely qualify. :blush:

I voted for you, because I can never finish reading any of the other candidates posts, so I don't know if they truely qualify.  :blush:

785961[/snapback]

Forgot to add you to the list, with your moronic insistence that JP could have gotten the ball away on his second fumble.

What have I told you as s holes about bringing me into your little petty spats.  If I am not involved leave me the hell out of it.  :blush:

785946[/snapback]

I wasn't bringing you into it. I was using "VABills" as a verb...meaning "to attempt to cover blatant stupidity by offering up even more blatant stupidity". As in "VABills tried to VABills his way out of saying Aaron Brooks was a capable starting QB..."

I wasn't bringing you into it.  I was using "VABills" as a verb...meaning "to attempt to cover blatant stupidity by offering up even more blatant stupidity".  As in "VABills tried to VABills his way out of saying Aaron Brooks was a capable starting QB..."

786023[/snapback]

Can it also be used in the possessive?

damn, i forgot to vote! :blush: