NEW FEATURE!

Who's your vote for this week's top coaster rider?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your vote for this week's top coaster rider?

• IndyJay
    • tornado
    • HudsonValley
    • JDG
    • Holcomb's Arm
    • JoeSixPack
    • Other (write in)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, voting will continue till the end of day today (5PMish).

786967[/snapback]

The fact that you are running away with the vote proves that this is nothing but a popularity contest (damn, that's a sad statement). Anyone with half a brain would have voted for Holcomb's noodle or JDG after their spewing yesterday.

And...what makes you think that you control when the polling will end? You got a deal with the mods this time? :D

The fact that you are running away with the vote proves that this is nothing but a popularity contest (damn, that's a sad statement).  Anyone with half a brain would have voted for Holcomb's noodle or JDG after their spewing yesterday.

And...what makes you think that you control when the polling will end?  You got a deal with the mods this time? :D

786981[/snapback]

Because I know who reopened it and will break all his fingers if he does it again :doh:

please please please can we somehow change our votes! After reading holcombs arm posts, theres no reason he shbouldnt be the unanimous winner.

786118[/snapback]

Gee Ramius, these sentiments are a real shock coming from you of all people. :D You woke up one morning, and said, "Gee. I love the way AKC treats Patriots fans. Maybe I can be the next AKC, except with regards to Losman pessimists. After all, what better way to show one's support for one's team than to act like an obnoxious jerk towards anyone who doesn't share my views about who the starting QB should be?"