What are your feelings on the Bills now?

TigerJ

Every Sunday I am optimistic. Then I see the same old mistakes and fubars and avoid any post game comments because I am sick of the smell.

Like many of you, I wear my colors proudly, waiting for something to turn around.

I am not going anywhere but...

I Am Tired Of Waiting!!

Feels like 1984, not 2004. :angry:

This was the first year I split my season tix with someone in order to cut the cost of them. $$$ wasn't really much of an issue, but I looked at the off-season moves and thought then that I don't think they're improved from last year. Of course in August I'm sitting there kicking myself because I'm getting Bills fever, why did I sell 1/2 my tix? Turn out my original perception was dead-on and they would/could actually be worse than last year.

Next year I'm really leaning towards cancelling outright, take the money, and it pays for one year's payments on a Honda Shadow Aero motorcycle, and I know I'll enjoy that every day

I love the Bills win or lose. I hope every week for a win and get disappointed every week when they lose. I take a couple days get over it and look forward to the next week. The fans that aren't still in the Buffalo/WNY area will feel me on this but it's very tough to wear your colors when you aren't surrounded by fans. I wear my jerseys, t-shirts, sweats or whatever with pride and get nothing but ridicule from fans of other teams. It seems that EVERYONE seeks me out every Monday morning to tell me how crappy the Bills looked this week. I wish I was still "home" so that I could support my team with other fans. It's a test and I will always pass it with flying colors because I will always love this team. I grew up with this team and no matter where the Marines sends me I will support my beloved Bills, win or lose. GO BILLS!!

Since 2001, the Bills are 17-34 which is either tied for the worst record during that span, or is second worst. They are good enough to lose close - which does nothing but break your heart. We are hearing the same coachspeak from Mularkey as we did from Williams, i.e. problems are correctable, we are on the right track, we are improving, etc., etc. Folks, the Emperor has no clothes and it's time we realize that. Winning and losing are both self-fulfilling prophecies. What kind of mind-set do you think the Pats came into the game with - they KNEW they would win, When they were down 17-10 they KNEW they would win. When we are ahead we creep around and wait for something bad to happen - and it does. The difference between winners and losers in this league is in large part mental, because physically teams are pretty evenly matched. This team does not know how to win, and when doubt permeates a team's collective mentality, it's not a question of whether they will lose, but only how. Someone on this board mentioned the lack of team leaders and I believe that is a problem. There are no Kellys, Talleys or even Taskers on this team. Until something happens to turn around the psyche of this team, we should hope for the best but expect the worst.

I will always be a Bills fan. Truly, it is part of my identity, which is admittedly a cause for concern. :angry:

Whether we beat the jests on sunday or not, I will be parading around in a Bills sweatshirt on monday. They will always be my team, and I could care less if the jests move back to NYC or langiush in the swamps of NJ.

Hey jests, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: !

What concerns me most is the injuries preventing us from ever 'gelling.' If we can't be consistent when guys aren't hurt, how can we plug 'em in when they are?

Teague's absence is not a good thing, nor is Vincent's. Not having Milloy is obviously hurting us, and Losman may have seen his chance in these next few weeks if he wasn't out.

I love the Bills win or lose. I hope every week for a win and get disappointed every week when they lose. I take a couple days get over it and look forward to the next week. The fans that aren't still in the Buffalo/WNY area will feel me on this but it's very tough to wear your colors when you aren't surrounded by fans. I wear my jerseys, t-shirts, sweats or whatever with pride and get nothing but ridicule from fans of other teams. It seems that EVERYONE seeks me out every Monday morning to tell me how crappy the Bills looked this week. I wish I was still "home" so that I could support my team with other fans. It's a test and I will always pass it with flying colors because I will always love this team. I grew up with this team and no matter where the Marines sends me I will support my beloved Bills, win or lose. GO BILLS!!

Ditto!!! (except for the part about the Marines)

...the 2004 Bills are THE DUMBEST TEAM IN THE NFL! Brain-dead boneheads.

You can't make chicken salad outta chicken you-know-what given their seeming lack of intelligence.

It's a broken record with this collection of losers. Don't matter who's coaching, the results (STUPID PENALTIES, ill-timed turnovers, blown assignments) are utterly inept and disgraceful. Game after game. Year after year.

The way this season is going, there may be no official "highlight" film from the league because it's one steady collection of lowlights from this dead-to-the-neck-up group of tin men.