Met Aaron Schobel's wife before the game

DreamOnDan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the alternate title for this post could have been "I can't wait to tell you all how much of a drunken !@#$ I became at the Bills game yesterday."

It's pretty sad that you are so clueless that you would post this.  You don't even realize how stupid you looked to Mrs. Schobel yesterday.

56544[/snapback]

Lighten up, man. I though it was a funny story, and I'm sure most others here did too. It's not like he went over to Mrs. Schobel and grabbed her breasts or something.

Lighten up, man. I though it was a funny story, and I'm sure most others here did too. It's not like he went over to Mrs. Schobel and grabbed her breasts or something.

56622[/snapback]

Can't blame him, he said she was ugly even with the Corona goggles on. Hey biatch, use that bonus money to get a new rack. If we can't get any sacks from it maybe we can get a couple melons.

RunTheBall

I'm definately surprised by your negativity towards me drinking Corona. I mean who really gives a crap? The reason I drank Corona was because the 42 year old man that went to the game with me bought the case. While in the store he asked if I like Corona, I replied you got any IC light? the man said I just sold my last case. I said get whatever you want Steve. By the way I am 23, probably drank 3 times as much beer as you have even if you are 75 and I'm already sure that I'm far more stylish than you are. So you and all of your beer critic friends just keep it to yourself

Not to start flame throwing, or bragging, but i'm 26 and i can hold my own. Take the corona stuff as a joke. Unless you're one of those angry drunks, then bring it on. Law of averages says that i can defend myself if you take a 12 beer swing at me.

Ummmmm...is that something you're proud of ? I recall a recent conversation...yeah...it was yesterday....at the stadium.....wondering why people ruin their/others Game Day experience by getting overly obliterated.

:angry:

56606[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

for some of us, football means BEER, Friends and a good time. If that's not your thing, fine, but dont say it ruins my day, please.

I drink ALOT before the games. ALOT. But I have never once been told to leave, forgotten any part of the day, or had an altercation of any sort (except in Miami, but that was to be expected). Point is, I have been told I am a fun drunk. I dont get violent or loud, I just talk a bit more (can you imagine that?).

So, to those that dont drink, that's your choice? But for some of us, its a tradition that goes with Buffalo Bills football, just like Wings, etc.

If you are an obnoxious drunk, that's a whole other story. I dont understand WHY people who get angry, upset, into fights even bother drinking. But as from what I can tell, the original poster was a fun drunk. Even the cops were laughing with/at him.

A wise man once said "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"

Not to start flame throwing, or bragging, but i'm 26 and i can hold my own.  Take the corona stuff as a joke.  Unless you're one of those angry drunks, then bring it on.  Law of averages says that i can defend myself if you take a 12 beer swing at me.

56721[/snapback]

are you guys serious? arguing over how much you can drink? Wow - you sound like you are 16 and drank for the first time. It all depends for me (what im drinking). But Im 6'6 and 248. I can hold my own. However, there are some females i know who are 100 pounds soaking wet that can drink their fair share. Drinking is done to be social and have a good time, not compete as to how many you can down.

wow.

You didn't slip her a Texas Red Hot?

56598[/snapback]

From Louie's ??? , could get messy if you get the 5 up!! I did at least 5 a day when we were back for the opener..mmmmmmm dogs,,, mmmmm need one now! :angry:

Not to start flame throwing, or bragging, but i'm 26 and i can hold my own.  Take the corona stuff as a joke.  Unless you're one of those angry drunks, then bring it on.  Law of averages says that i can defend myself if you take a 12 beer swing at me.

56721[/snapback]

Lighten up dude, you are starting to sound like nj sue!!!!!! ALL BEER IS GOOD!

She was raising money for some crap and I gave a couple of bucks.  I then cracked a Corona and offered it to her because I was totally wasted and couldn't even consider drinking it.  She said I better not.  I offered it again a couple of time not understanding why she didn't want it.  I walked away still not knowing that it was Mrs. Schobel and a cop was watching her.  I started talking to the cop about looking for terrorists and offered my help.  Well I brought over a couple of potential terrorists and they turned out OK.  Then the cop said,"You know who that is?" He told me that the girl I've been harrassing was the Wife of Aaron Schobel.  I walked back over to her and said,"Hey are you Aaron Schobel's wife and she said yeah.  I followed with, Why you raising money?  Didn't you just get a real nice bonus?  She smiled and said yep.  I said then you must be used to drinking Corona I don't understand why you won't take it.  I explained that if she wants to raise money she has to blend in and together we laughed at all the drunk idiots(myself included).  I gave her some crap about the whole no sack thingy and she said that he was working on it.  I said, well is he gonna get one or not?  She responded with I hope so.  I then laughed and said that I think he needs a little more support from his family.  She then took my beer and laughed.  Nice person but pretty ugly.

56405[/snapback]

How about this for negativity-- You are an ASS a total ASS. You should have been arrested and in my opinon your are an embarrasment to this board. But that is just my personal opinon.

Couldn't agree more Cable.  Way too many good people turn into real jerks at the games.  Apparently people think drunkenness is cool?

56616[/snapback]

Now just my opinion, but in BUFF it's a way of life... the friends still remaining, and we are what you young whipper snappers would call "old F%^&*(" still go out to the bars 4-5 times a week, like we did when we were 18, ( it was legal then thank god!) , what else is there to do in BUFF besides party??? And I love BUFF, always be a BUFF boy, but every year when I go back, am am so glad I got out 28 years ago...I've read posts where Mickey Rats is still open, holy bejesus! we used to tap poonany in the sand behind the place when it first opened, got to love it! the entire social scene revolves around bars, and drinking. in 1970 and in 2004.. not that there is anything wrong with that! But once a year for a long weekend is enough for me..

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

for some of us, football means BEER, Friends and a good time. If that's not your thing, fine, but dont say it ruins my day, please.

I drink ALOT before the games. ALOT. But I have never once been told to leave, forgotten any part of the day, or had an altercation of any sort (except in Miami, but that was to be expected). Point is, I have been told I am a fun drunk. I dont get violent or loud, I just talk a bit more (can you imagine that?).

So, to those that dont drink, that's your choice? But for some of us, its a tradition that goes with Buffalo Bills football, just like Wings, etc. 

If you are an obnoxious drunk, that's a whole other story. I dont understand WHY people who get angry, upset, into fights even bother drinking. But as from what I can tell, the original poster was a fun drunk. Even the cops were laughing with/at him.

A wise man once said "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"

56740[/snapback]

hellz yah stoj...when me and my friends go to the game, we drink a lot...why? because its fun...we are all loud drunks, but not !@#$s, we mind outselves, talk with other drunks, and play drunked football in the parking lot...but just because we like to drink, we are !@#$s?...hell no, we are there for the amusement of others, and nto once has any one of us started a fight with others (amongst ourselves, thats another story)...point is, not all drunks are asses, and a lot of us young guys like to drink...especially when the bills are playing like they are...

It might be really funny to find out AS reads the board. His first sack might be of DreamonDan

I've heard a few players do. BTW, for those of you who do, no one is ever going to question your toughness if you can make it through a page of this crap (mine included). Righten the boat, OK guys?