Met Aaron Schobel's wife before the game

DreamOnDan

drinking is a blast.  Life is all about having fun and it is great fun to get blasted with good friends.  Enjoy your life!

56807[/snapback]

I'd rather live to 70 and say i had a blast my whole life, then tread lightly through life, never having a drunk good time with friends, eating salads and basically being a party pooper and living to 100.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when me and my friends go to the game, we drink a lot...why? because its fun...we are all loud drunks, but not !@#$s, we mind outselves, talk with other drunks, and play drunked football in the parking lot...but just because we like to drink, we are !@#$s?...hell no, we are there for the amusement of others

56805[/snapback]

Good God - I hope that was a typo - you are "there for the amusement of others?"

Sadly, many people who've drank alot think they are. I don't mind drinking, hell I enjoy drinking myself, but too many people get carried away at the games. When I was a season ticket holder, my kids were too small to take to the games but I wouldn't have brought them anyway - too much shi$ I'm trying to protect them from. I hope nobody out there is proud to be what I'm protecting my kids from.