I'm gonna say it

Stephen#1

The Bills are incredibly lucky to have Ralph Wilson as an owner.  Jerry Jones?  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

56268[/snapback]

Lucky?? What is the point in having a team if they are the worst represented team in the NFL? He is too old to make General Manager hires and that's a fact.

He's like 120 years old and has a hot wife though so for that I give him credit.

What has he done with the team that he can actually be credited for? From 90'-93' was not because of him but because of Marv Levy. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I never thought I would say this but......I wish Jerry Jones was our owner..

Atleast he draws the line when his team loses and hires the maddog of all in Parcells and gives them total control to winning. :(

56253[/snapback]

try www.cowboys.com

see you later

What has he done with the team that he can actually be credited for? From 90'-93' was not because of him but because of Marv Levy. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

56282[/snapback]

I agree that it's right to give Marv some credit, but let's not forget Bill Polian, and even John Butler in his earlier years.

I agree that it's right to give Marv some credit, but let's not forget Bill Polian, and even John Butler in his earlier years.

56300[/snapback]

Very true indeed, Polian and Butler do deserve credit as they did awsome jobs.

What is the point in having a team if they are the worst represented team in the NFL? 

56282[/snapback]

This is the worst statement I have ever read on this message board. Please tell me the rest of you don't think like this? Would the rest of you rather have no team in Buffalo than a stevestojantty team?

56282[/snapback]

Your wisdom is only exceeded by your ignorance. That team was built pre-salary cap days (1994 was when the salary cap came into being), so guess who it was that had to approve player aquisitions and their contracts? That's right, Ol' Ralphie boy. He had a reputation previously for being a cheap skate owner, but sometime in the 80's he saw the light and started spending. To deny him credit for that Bills team is utterly stupid.

Now that we are in the salary cap era, the only thing you can fault Ralph for is his decisions regarding who to hire for GM/Bills Team President. While I'm sure he has a voice in coaching and some player decisions, you probably give him too much credit there.

Now run along, Skeletor buttboy.

This is the worst statement I have ever read on this message board. Please tell me the rest of you don't think like this? Would the rest of you rather have no team in Buffalo than a stevestojantty team?

56320[/snapback]

I'd rather have the bad news bears players here on an NFL team than no team at all!

Your wisdom is only exceeded by your ignorance. That team was built pre-salary cap days (1994 was when the salary cap came into being), so guess who it was that had to approve player aquisitions and their contracts? That's right, Ol' Ralphie boy. He had a reputation previously for being a cheap skate owner, but sometime in the 80's he saw the light and started spending. To deny him credit for that Bills team is utterly stupid.

Now that we are in the salary cap era, the only thing you can fault Ralph for is his decisions regarding who to hire for GM/Bills Team President. While I'm sure he has a voice in coaching and some player decisions, you probably give him too much credit there.

Now run along, Skeletor buttboy.

56336[/snapback]

Good post. What's up with the Skeletor buttboy thing, though?

Ralph Wilson is the only founding member of the American Football League that has kept his TEAM in the original CITY.

The ONLY one.

So Stephen, if you would rather he had sold the team and you were cheering for the Los Angeles Bills, than I guess there is no explaining the enormity of the above achievement.

Ralph Wilson is the only founding member of the American Football League that has kept his TEAM in the original CITY.

The ONLY one.

So Stephen, if you would rather he had sold the team and you were cheering for the Los Angeles Bills, than I guess there is no explaining the enormity of the above achievement.

56371[/snapback]

What does he have to do to get into the HOF? Im afraid it will be posthumously when he does.

Yes...Mr. Wilson SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

It really sucks to have a man own the team who spends $$$ on the club both on the field and off, puts money back in to the community and also is a good, kind soul.

We need someone else to own the team!