Losman wants the fans to be psyched!

LOSMAN CALLS ON BILLS FANS: J.P. Losman and his Bills teammates are pumped about playing in the home opener after two straight weeks on the road. Losman is also hoping that the fans are just as amped about the game and will show it with their lungs.

"Hopefully our fans will come up big for us when our defense is on the ball and help make it really loud and change up the pace for those guys,” said Losman Wednesday. “We want it as loud as we can get it. We want the craziest screaming football fans in the world. That’s what we’re in Buffalo for right? That what they told us it was going to be like here so we’re ready to see it this weekend.”

Bills fans you have been summoned by your quarterback. Let's see what you've got Sunday.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

All you guys going to the game better yell their voice box's out! Go Bills!!!

That is so AWESOME! I can't believe that I'm not gonna be there - it's gonna be a fun weekend to be a Bills fan my friends...

I did just find out that the game is on in HD here in VT so there *will* be a party at my place! I'll raise a toast to everyone at the tailgate!

GO BILLS BABY!

That is so AWESOME!  I can't believe that I'm not gonna be there - it's gonna be a fun weekend to be a Bills fan my friends...

I did just find out that the game is on in HD here in VT so there *will* be a party at my place!  I'll raise a toast to everyone at the tailgate!

GO BILLS BABY!

781199[/snapback]

Will you be attending the tailgate? Last time I met you there was something about a cooler if I recall....

LOSMAN CALLS ON BILLS FANS: J.P. Losman and his Bills teammates are pumped about playing in the home opener after two straight weeks on the road. Losman is also hoping that the fans are just as amped about the game and will show it with their lungs.

"Hopefully our fans will come up big for us when our defense is on the ball and help make it really loud and change up the pace for those guys,” said Losman Wednesday. “We want it as loud as we can get it. We want the craziest screaming football fans in the world. That’s what we’re in Buffalo for right? That what they told us it was going to be like here so we’re ready to see it this weekend.”

Bills fans you have been summoned by your quarterback. Let's see what you've got Sunday.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

All you guys going to the game better yell their voice box's out! Go Bills!!!

781178[/snapback]

Ill be screaming at the 45 yard line the whole season