Coy Wire AFC ST Player of the Week...

Heitz

Guess it wasn't such a bad thing holding on to the guy afterall...

780474[/snapback]

He definitely had a good day on ST's. But I would have had him as runner up. Moorman had the fish starting at the 10 or worse 4 times and inside the 20 another time. That is a seriously good day.

bull sh--.  He made one play.  Moorman had a career day.

780504[/snapback]

Moorman did have a great day, no doubt about that! My comment was more directed at everyone that thought we should drop Coy because he can't play safety for s**t; maybe that's the case but the guy is a leader on special teams...

Glad to see the ST get some recognition, and Wire had a great game,  but I might debate that Moorman was more deserving....

780475[/snapback]

Absolutely the truth. Debate over.

How good was that punting performance? Best of his career, best by a Bill ever, etc? How far can we go? Anybody remember a better one? I hope people outside of Buffalo notice.

I am just amazed by what he did, and the extra 10-19 yds* meant a great deal to the overall effort.

Those are huge momentum shifters, grabbing the momentum right back after having been forced to give up the ball.

(*: compared to what would have happened with most punters in those situations, a touchback.)

kj

Guess it wasn't such a bad thing holding on to the guy afterall...

780474[/snapback]

Congratulations to Coy Wire. Though he should be indebted to the backup guy from Miami whom he was able to blow by and block the Punt.

But he still cannot play SS.

Moorman did have a great day, no doubt about that!  My comment was more directed at everyone that thought we should drop Coy because he can't play safety for s**t; maybe that's the case but the guy is a leader on special teams...

780521[/snapback]

Uh...how do you know? Hiding out in the locker room, are you?

Moorman did have a great day, no doubt about that!  My comment was more directed at everyone that thought we should drop Coy because he can't play safety for s**t; maybe that's the case but the guy is a leader on special teams...

780521[/snapback]

And my response was to the league, not you.

Guess I should have made that clearer... :blush: