Am I the only one????

twist_to_open

We beat the Fish!!!! Can a brother get a amen!!!! Anyone?.....Hello?....This is Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!Squish ths Fish!!!!!!!!!

776886[/snapback]

Sure it's great. :lol: nI was born in '58 and know about "the rivalry".

I will say this, the rivalry has cooled down lately but when both teams get to contender status it will heat up.

Yes '64...

and I still (fondly) remember when the Bills finally beat the Fish to ends that horrible losing streak, and happily watching the fans storm the field and take the goal posts down! I recall Ralph Wilson saying he didn't care about the cost he was so happy!

So to fellow older Bills Fans that hated the Dolfins..."Ah felt your pain" :lol:

Today was Fun to watch...I love a dominating Buffalo Defense...especially against the Dolfins!

I LOVE THE BILLS RIGHT NOW, AND ALWAYS, BUT ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW!!!!

Never, ever, ever, have they made me happier than they made me today! Well, the Oakland game when we went to the Bowl for the 1st time, and we crushed them 51-3, I was happier then, but otherwise....I was in the Bills bar here in Chicago gettin wasted with my beautiful wife (also from Buff) with low, but hopeful expectatios; well my friends, the Bills "out-kicked their coverage" because very rarely have I been this happy about a win!

Congrats to Levy # II Dick Jauron!!! LOVE HIM!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

I LOVE THE BILLS RIGHT NOW, AND ALWAYS, BUT ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW!!!!

Never, ever, ever, have they made me happier than they made me today! Well, the Oakland game when we went to the Bowl for the 1st time, and we crushed them 51-3, I was happier then, but otherwise....I was in the Bills bar here in Chicago gettin wasted with my beautiful wife (also from Buff) with low, but hopeful expectatios; well my friends, the Bills "out-kicked their coverage" because very rarely have I been this happy about a win!

Congrats to Levy # II Dick Jauron!!! LOVE HIM!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

777016[/snapback]

I don't know... i was rather happy around 5pm on january 3, 1993...

Born in the '60s. Every game we beat the Fish is like another birthday.

776950[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it better myself, Rubes. Nice job. Some of these "youngsters" need a history lesson. The Fish are, were, and always will be our most hated rival.

1963!  Amen bruddah!

776992[/snapback]

1963 and Im happy as can be right now!

777001[/snapback]

Count me amongst the 1963 group. :doh:

pearl harbor day...1961.

My son commented on my spazariffic reaction to many of the plays of todays game. When I scream at the television "block in the back! block in the back!", when I chant rhythmically "Daun----tay!...Daun----tay!....Daun---tay!", and yes, when I try and do the quick math when we're up 16-0 to reassure myself that the fish are running out of time....

Amen. These Bills are playing hard.

We beat the Fish!!!! Can a brother get a amen!!!! Anyone?.....Hello?....This is Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!Squish ths Fish!!!!!!!!!

776886[/snapback]

Amen, heck yeah, and Hallelujuh.

Thing is, I've got all you 60's birthdays beat. I was born in that warped decade too, but I was born on the day the Bills first played the fish.

The Bills kicked the crud out of the fish and my dad watched the whole game while my mother was in the delivery room. I had the good taste to wait until about 45 minutes after the game ended to be born. Pretty cool, huh? :doh:

How in the world can you look back at a game that we lost (ESPECIALLY A SUPER BOWL) as positive? Halftime or not. You're a moron. Or a glutton, but either way, steer clear of me my man.

I'm guessing you were referring to this post?

I don't know...  i was rather happy around 5pm on january 3, 1993...

Weird, because any true Bills fan -- such as Corp -- would know January 3, 1993 had nothing to do with a Super Bowl, or a loss...

Anyway. Think we can all agree, there are very few things better than a good Fish-squishing!