Does anyone know where Drew Bledsoe Lives?

If so, can you PLEASE do one of the following?:

1) Go into his home while he is sleeping and blow a huge bong hit into his face. Then call the league office and say who have good reason to belive old statue is smoking dope.

2) Save your self one step and just hide some crack in his gym bag.

3) Pay him to read a script for your new Public Service Announcment for like: "I ask all the people of Buffalo who have the time and resources (you know who you are) to come out and help. This is a worthwhile cause and will take less than an hour of your time. You are a great community and if we all pitch in to help pick up some garbage and clean up the city, we can get back to our glory days, to a point where the site of it just blows people away"

Then edit it for release to the press, of course.

See, this way, Old Teflon doesnt have to give a reason for benching or firing his ass, the problem will just take care of itself.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're an idiot. Bledsoe played a GREAT game yesterday. You watch a lot football yet still can not grasp that unblocked players are not the fault of the QB! Get a f*ckin clue.

55727[/snapback]

Did i say he played badly yesterday?

Let me go check my original post. . .

Nope, I didnt.

He played above average yesterday. Not really happy about him throwing the ball right to a pat, or not realizing the last play wouldnt work, but I cant really complain about that.

Sorry if his slightly above mediocre play yesterday didnt make up for his 22 out of 26 previous AWFUL games.

Bledsoe played a GREAT game yesterday.

Wow do you have low expectations for our QB! Our offense scored only one TD. That brings our total to a whopping 3 TDs in 3 games. We cant score in 2004, just like we could not score in 2003.

You're an idiot. Bledsoe played a GREAT game yesterday. You watch a lot football yet still can not grasp that unblocked players are not the fault of the QB! Get a f*ckin clue.

55727[/snapback]

He didn't play GREAT ok. He played average, which appears to be great

in comparison to what we normally get from him. Brady played great.

Nope, I didnt.

He played above average yesterday. Not really happy about him throwing the ball right to a pat, or not realizing the last play wouldnt work, but I cant really complain about that.

Sorry if his slightly above mediocre play yesterday didnt make up for his 22 out of 26 previous AWFUL games. 

55731[/snapback]

I hope they replace Bledsoe as soon as possible. That way you can suddenly and unequivocably realize that he is not the team's problem. He's a part of the problem, but if you think getting rid of him will suddenly make this team win, then you must be turning your TV off every time our defense gets on the field and gives up a 1st and 35 pass play...or a 3rd and 27 like Gannon did for his one TD of the day...or four consecutive fourth down conversions like they did against the Jags.

I guess it's just easy for you to keep saying it's Bledsoe, so keep on pounding the same point. You will get what you want, soon enough. And when you do, you'll find someone else to B word about, I suppose.

Nope, I didnt.

55731[/snapback]

You can count on one hand the number of QBs in the NFL that could thread the needle like he did on those tosses to Moulds and Evans. The announcers mentioned that if Moulds and Co. else had held onto the ball during the previous two games that Bledsoe would have a completion rate of 86%. Targeting Bledsoe for this teams 0-3 record is completely out of line for anyone who thinks they are intelligent when talking about football. GET OFF IT ALREADY, you people are looking real stupid and I'm not going to sit quietly and let the propaganda begin. This team's players have been taking turns losing these three games. Bledsoe is NOT one of these players and I will call out anyone who suggests otherwise. Do you guys even watch the f'n games? How is it Drew's fault Henry falls down???? How is it Drew's fault a linebacker blitzes completely unblocked up the middle of the line? How is it Drew's fault there are at least 3 drops a game?

He's down at the end of Lonely Street.

55785[/snapback]

Now since my baby left me I've found a new place to dwell:

down at the end of Lonely Street at Heartbreak Hotel.

I'm so lonely, I'm so lonely,

I'm so lonely that I could die.

And though it's always crowded you can still find some room

for broken hearted lovers to cry there in the gloom

and be so lonely, oh so lonely,

oh so lonely they could die.

The bell hop's tears keep flowing, the desk clerk's dressed in black.

They been so long on Lonely Street they never will go back

and they're so lonely, oh they're so lonely,

they're so lonely they pray to die.

So if your baby leaves and you have a tale to tell

just take a walk down Lonely Street to Heartbreak Hotel

where you'll be lonely and I'll be lonely,

we'll be so lonely that we could die.

Nope, I didnt.

55731[/snapback]

Dude, get control of your multiple personalities. True, you never said Drew "played badly," but what the heck are we to take from your post asking for his address and help in having him fail a drug test???

If you have a problem calling a play action on 4th and 3--and I do--then complain about the coaches. If you have a problem with Moulds and Reed dropping balls, complain about the WRs. Bottom line, Bledsoe's play was good, playcalling was poor and execution was even worse.

55727[/snapback]

And here we go again! The Bledsoe Apologists are still alive and kicking, calling those that disagree "idiots" and "morons" and "marginal fans" and the like.

Do the Bledsoe Apologists really understand why most Bills fans at this point are blaming one player for the entire offense's ineptitude?

No, not because we have a personal vendetta against Drew, but because we have finally grasped all that the Patriots fans have been telling us about Drew since he was traded. The Patriots were similarly dismal on offense by the start of the 2001 season. EVERYONE on offense was screwing up, dropping ball, missing blocks, etc... And yet once Drew went down and Brady came in, everyone else on the team magically began "getting it."

So can one player really make an entire offensive unit that much better like that? Yes. The game has changed dramatically since the very early 90's. The NFL has become an even quicker game - on both the physical and mental levels. And now, more than ever, the one player on an offense who dictates where the ball goes on virtually 100% of the plays and has a significant role in a play's outcome for about 50% of those plays (passes) needs to be equally quicker. Behind an NFL center is no place to be for pocket passers lacking confidence in their abilities.

Nothing I've said here has been particularly new or insightful. But it needed to be said again, before stevestojan's thread turns into another hostile battleground between the Spiked Lemonades and the Bledsoe Apologists. I want to remind the BA's again why us SL's focus so much blame on Drew - because of the history lesson and not because of some fanatical hatred for some name player eating up a lot of salary cap space on an 0-3 team.