Does anyone know where Drew Bledsoe Lives?

Please, don't let my petty little posts get you upset. Go hug your kids, make a cake, sniff some glue, whatever makes you happy - because you really dont need to be another one of the jokers that follows me around post to post.

56896[/snapback]

:angry: Too funny, stevestojan! I noticed that you have a little posse of your own, constantly reminding you how stupid you are. Paco is one of them. Who else?

I have a couple myself. BuffaloBob will be posting here any minute now to let me know for the umpteenth time how little I know about football...

OK in all seriousness, can we all stop with the personal insults? If you really can't stand someone's posts, then just use the ignore feature on them.

By the way, if you just clicked on the latest thread page and didn't read all the earlier drivel, here's pretty much all you need to know from the people who are against Bledsoe:

miklib's link from another thread

Make of it what you will. Maybe Drew is to blame. Maybe he's not. Doesn't really matter to me anymore what the common fan believes. All that matters I suppose is what Ralph and TD think about Drew.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a harem of my own following me around. Wait until you get a stevestojan is a scumbag post because you think Drew is the problem :angry::angry::angry: Can Drew be related to all these posters? The personal attacks are way too funny

Guest Guest_GoBills_*
And here we go again! The Bledsoe Apologists are still alive and kicking, calling those that disagree "idiots" and "morons" and "marginal fans" and the like.

Do the Bledsoe Apologists really understand why most Bills fans at this point are blaming one player for the entire offense's ineptitude?

No, not because we have a personal vendetta against Drew, but because we have finally grasped all that the Patriots fans have been telling us about Drew since he was traded. The Patriots were similarly dismal on offense by the start of the 2001 season. EVERYONE on offense was screwing up, dropping ball, missing blocks, etc... And yet once Drew went down and Brady came in, everyone else on the team magically began "getting it."

So can one player really make an entire offensive unit that much better like that? Yes. The game has changed dramatically since the very early 90's. The NFL has become an even quicker game - on both the physical and mental levels. And now, more than ever, the one player on an offense who dictates where the ball goes on virtually 100% of the plays and has a significant role in a play's outcome for about 50% of those plays (passes) needs to be equally quicker. Behind an NFL center is no place to be for pocket passers lacking confidence in their abilities.

Nothing I've said here has been particularly new or insightful. But it needed to be said again, before stevestojan's thread turns into another hostile battleground between the Spiked Lemonades and the Bledsoe Apologists. I want to remind the BA's again why us SL's focus so much blame on Drew - because of the history lesson and not because of some fanatical hatred for some name player eating up a lot of salary cap space on an 0-3 team.

55812[/snapback]

YEA!! Start Losman NOW!!

:angry: Too funny, stevestojan! I noticed that you have a little posse of your own who follow you around, constantly reminding you how stupid you are. Paco is one of them. Who else?

I have a couple myself. BuffaloBob will be posting here any minute now to let me know for the umpteenth time how little I know about football...

OK in all seriousness, can we all stop with the personal insults? If you really can't stand someone's posts, then just use the ignore feature on them.

By the way, if you just clicked on the latest thread page and didn't read all the earlier drivel, here's pretty much all you need to know from the people who are against Bledsoe:

miklib's link from another thread

Make of it what you will. Maybe Drew is to blame. Maybe he's not. I really could care less what anyone else thinks at this point.

56924[/snapback]

My posse includes DC Tom, Paco, and VABills. VaBills has settled quite a bit. Paco is just like that bug that you swat at over and over, but you cant grab and squish, and DC Tom is just a raging old man who is pissed that his youth is gone and that a young kid like me can get his so pissed off.

Most of the time its fun, but man how I wish they would just ignore me, ya know?

I mean, i really (honestly, and i make some dumb posts) see myself waiting for someone to post just to flame them. I do flame people, but not anyone specifically.

Anyway, I did really well in high school, complete college in 4, have a good job - (despite what some will think , and if you REALLY want to know what my job is, you could all just ask, I have explained it to TBone and #89 and i think they now respect it a little more. I just dont explain it here because I dont feel i need to - but i may soon) paying more than most 24 year olds could hope to make . I have a pretty good head on my shoulders, and feel my grammer is pretty good.

But if you listen to the three stooges that follow me, I am a complete moron. So, please ignore my degree and my accomplishments. DC Tom thinks Im a moron, so it must be true..

someone needs a lesson on the ignore key!

:angry: :angry: ;)

YEA!!  Start Losman NOW!!

56930[/snapback]

I'll assume this is sarcasm...

I wasn't saying Losman (or Matthews) is the answer to our team's problems this season. The 2004 season is over with no matter who QB's this train wreck.

All I'm saying is that this offseason, when Mr. Wilson reviews all that is wrong with this team (and I know - there's a lot besides Drew), getting rid of Drew better be high up on that list despite how "impressive" Drew has been directing our 10 points/game offensive juggernaut. I would entertain the idea of Bledsoe staying beyond 2004 strictly as a backup at a dramatically reduced salary...but that's all.

Guest ok dude

Let's start with this ridiculous assumption : Bledsoe is not 100% of the problem.

Does this excuse him?

What if he were 75% of the problem? How about 50%? Maybe 25%? Even 10%?

The fact is he is a PROBLEM and not a SOLUTION!!!!!!

If so, can you PLEASE do one of the following?:

1) Go into his home while he is sleeping and blow a huge bong hit into his face.  Then call the league office and say who have good reason to belive old statue is smoking dope.

2) Save your self one step and just hide some crack in his gym bag.

3) Pay him to read a script for your new Public Service Announcment for like: "I ask all the people of Buffalo who have the time and resources (you know who you are) to come out and help. This is a worthwhile cause and will take less than an hour of your time. You are a great community and if we all pitch in to help pick up some garbage and clean up the city, we can get back to our glory days, to a point where the site of it just blows people away"

Then edit it for release to the press, of course.

See, this way, Old Teflon doesnt have to give a reason for benching or firing his ass, the problem will just take care of itself.

Thanks in advance.

55711[/snapback]

Please dont tempt me... :angry:

This team has a plethora of problems and, quite frankly, I believe guys like Travis Henry and London Fletcher are "playing their way off" this roster! Drew Bledsoe simply has lost a great deal of his competitive fire and that, in turn, leaves him as a relic of his former self. Undercurrents are evident with Willis McGhee also, whereby, Tom Donahoe might be sending a message to Willis' unscrupulous agent, "Don't dictate to us about playing time or expect the concequences! It is high time to start planning the J.P. Losman era, B) which will fuel a lift out of their doldrums by this offense. I don't think we drafted the trio of Losman, Evans, and Mcgahee for nothing! The triplets are ready to be thrown to the fire!