Nancy Grace Kills Woman With Her Badgering

The Dean

She is a POS! I know we had a thread here back in the offseason, and there were a lot of people defending her on the basis of her personal tragedy...unbelievable!

The sad thing is, even if there ends up being a reasonable amount of evidence that the mother was responsible for the disapperence of the boy, nobody will ever really know what happened. And, people like Nancy Grace will be hailed by some as being heroic...

Living in Central Florida, and dealing with the constant press on the story of this missing kid, it is obvious that this woman did not kill herself solely because she was interviewed and accused. She killed herself because of the guilt of whatever she did to her son, who has yet to be found. The interview just brought the guilt to a head. Anyone who saw / heard the interview should see that this is obvious by Melinda Duckett's evasion of simple questions to answer (if she had nothing to do with the kid's disappearance), as well as her extremely bizarre behavior after her son was supposedly kidnapped. This is a horrible story from start to beginning, and my sympathies (at this point) are the least with the mother.

Living in Central Florida, and dealing with the constant press on the story of this missing kid, it is obvious that this woman did not kill herself solely because she was interviewed and accused. She killed herself because of the guilt of whatever she did to her son, who has yet to be found. The interview just brought the guilt to a head. Anyone who saw / heard the interview should see that this is obvious by Melinda Duckett's evasion of simple questions to answer (if she had nothing to do with the kid's disappearance), as well as her extremely bizarre behavior after her son was supposedly kidnapped. This is a horrible story from start to beginning, and my sympathies (at this point) are the least with the mother.

773163[/snapback]

Well, we certainly aren't alone in thinking what Nancy did was disgraceful:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file...MNGSAL67FH1.DTL

There might be more evidence linking Nancy Grace to Duckett's death than there is linking Duckett to her son's death.

I hope the family sues this miserable B word and wins.

I know we had a thread here back in the offseason, and there were a lot of people defending her on the basis of her personal tragedy...unbelievable!

Linky from earlier thread, which I started.

You know what really grinds my gears here? And no one else has mentioned it, save for the sfgate.com article.

The fact that CNN Headline News aired this interview AFTER Melissa Duckett had committed suicide. That is the absolute height of irresponsibility, their notice to the viewer notwithstanding.

I may never watch those bastards again. And that's too bad, since CNNHN also has the lovely Robin Meade...nice way to start the mornings.